teens on 6/14 cruise

trobert

Mouseketeer
i am going on the 6/14 eastern cruise w/ my family. i am 16 yo and my cousin is 15. i was just wondering if there are any other teens going that are 15-17 yo that we could talk to and start getting to know?

we'll have about 5 in our party. 3 guys, 2 girls. i have a feeling they'll stick together, but they're really nice and i'm sure would be open to meeting others. i wish you could talk with them yourselves, but i've been the only one scouting out these boards. maybe in common grounds or by a pool??

lrmillen-
my mom got me hooked on these boards. that's the only reason why i'm on them. she always talks about these so i figured i would see what they are like. but, i am willing to get to know more teens on this trip if everyone else is. i will be hanging out in common ground most likely so i'll meet up w/ the teens in your party one way or another.

kc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter