Tell Me About New Year's Eve

nezy

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of a future New Year's cruise and I was wondering what does Disney do to ring in the new year on either the Wonder or Magic? Is ther a ball or Mickey Ears drop?

Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve leaves much to be desired. not to mention MTV's mid driff-athon over Times Square. We haven't gone "out" in awhile for this occasion, except to friends homes, which is great, but maybe next year a little something extra.

NewYears is Magical on the Magic!!

They have so much going on I don't know where to start, well first off being a Bostonian and celebrating the WARM night under the stars is the first plus!

There is the formal pictures, different charaters, Mickey & Minnie, Goofy, and Chip & Dale are set up in different locations on the main level for pictures and they come out great. Then there is the special dinning menu and of course the special gifts you get - like a limited edition print welcoming New Year and then a nice paper weight was a nice surprise in our cabin.

And the parties - they just have so much going on. The main party had a Great band all night with noice makers and hats for everyone - then about a dozen charaters arrived on stage to ring in the new year it was a Great time. The other party we attended was at the quite pool area, where a DJ played Sinatra music, etc and we danced under the stars sipping champagne! Our DS partied with the Teens in the ESPN Lounge he had a Great time! once that was over they had an unbelievabe buffet.

We will go again in 2004!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter