• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Tell them people Mama told you so!" A pre-trippie from Mama Odile

I love the clothes you picked. How cute are you!I wish you could pick out my clothes for my October cruise, really, I wish you could. Would you mind sharing your fav places to shop online and brick and mortar? Pretty please.

I love the clothes you picked. How cute are you!I wish you could pick out my clothes for my October cruise, really, I wish you could. Would you mind sharing your fav places to shop online and brick and mortar? Pretty please.

Hi there! Thank you for visiting my pre-trippie:goodvibes I would love to share where I shop! I listed my faves below! I stalk clothes like nobody's business and rarely pay full retail unless it is something I cannot live without... I make a word document outlining my Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter clothing. I believe that I have a sickness ;) sighh.... Boston Proper has some cuties for cruises. Have you taken a Disney Cruise before? BTW I am probably going to take a cruise in October too for my B-day:banana:!

Fave stores/Brands:
Lilly Pulitzer
Anthropologie
Kirribilla
Boston Proper
ModCloth
Lulu's
J.Crew
Zappos
Juicy Couture

Beauty Faves:
Lancome
Hermes
Dove
Burt's Bees

Hi there! Thank you for visiting my pre-trippie:goodvibes I would love to share where I shop! I listed my faves below! I stalk clothes like nobody's business and rarely pay full retail unless it is something I cannot live without... I make a word document outlining my Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter clothing. I believe that I have a sickness ;) sighh.... Boston Proper has some cuties for cruises. Have you taken a Disney Cruise before? BTW I am probably going to take a cruise in October too for my B-day:banana:!

Seriously, I love the clothes you shared. This is my first cruise to celebrate turning 50 years old in April. I wanted to do something I had never done before. Hopefully, neither the Diva or I will get seasick. We just better not! We are doing a three night on the Wonder on October 14th. When are you going? It would be awesome if it were the same one.

My inspiration for this day is someone very special to me....

Aurora...otherwise known as Briar Rose or Sleeping Beauty!

Aurora l♥ve!!! I absolutely adore your outfits for this day! And Sleeping Beauty perfume?! What?! So awesome!

Guess what??? We managed to score early reservations at Crystal Palace and I am so excited to stroll down an empty Main Street! I cannot wait:rotfl:

Congrats! It was the best when we went last year to be able to see Main Street free of the insane crowds! So much so that we decided to do it again this year! You'll have fun!

In the evening we will be having dinner at the Castle
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried for 2 years to get reservations...yay!

I REALLY want to have dinner at the castle. You'll have to tell me how it goes!

It's coming up quickly now, how excited are you?! :yay:

Aurora l♥ve!!! I absolutely adore your outfits for this day! And Sleeping Beauty perfume?! What?! So awesome!

Congrats! It was the best when we went last year to be able to see Main Street free of the insane crowds! So much so that we decided to do it again this year! You'll have fun!

I REALLY want to have dinner at the castle. You'll have to tell me how it goes!

It's coming up quickly now, how excited are you?! :yay:

Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply:) Things have been really hectic at my job!

I can't waaiiitttt to have dinner at the Castle, I will be sure to report on it :yay:

Hello! It has been a while since I posted because my life has been pretty crazy! Between work and planning bridal showers etc.. I have been pretty bogged down. How about you? How is all of your planning going? I made a couple of changes to my outfits.

On our anniversary on Tuesday at the Magic Kingdom I am wearing:

This top:

vacationtank.jpg

These pants:

pants.jpg

And of course my pink Mickey Crocs:

pinkcrocs.jpg

I also purchased a new tote for the trip it is in my favorite Lilly Pulitzer pattern "Not so Crabby" I love cute crabby things:

73232117l09_classicwhitenotsocrabby.jpg

DH insisted that we relax this trip and not run around too much. I agreed, but only because I will be back in October for my birthday and in December too:dance3:(My job decided to have it's annual conference in Disney world in December..can you imagine me trying to contain myself at the meeting...I wanted to jump up and down and sing "It's a small world after all" I am so excited to go for Christmas:rotfl:) Our mostly finalized schedule is below:

Monday:
Epcot
Dinner at San Angel Inn

Tuesday Anniversary:yay::
Magic Kingdom seriously...I could spend everyday there...I am such a big kid
ADR's at Crystal Palace before opening
Lunch at El Pirata
Dinner at CRT (Yay)

Wednesday:
Typhoon Lagoon
Dinner? Somewhere in DHS or at resort?

Thursday:
Sunrise Safari at AK
Lunch at Flame Tree Barbecue
Late flight home

So what do you think? Should we have dinner at the resort on Weds. or go to DHS?

Love your MK outfit! especially the top.. so summery/princessy! :)

Hmmm... maybe DHS on the Weds night, otherwise will you not be going there?
Or - early dinner at the resort - and then to DHS! :rotfl:

OMG how lucky are you that your work is having a conference at WDW!!!
I wouldn't be able to contain myself if that ever happened in my office... although I really can't see a UK company doing that lol :rolleyes1 maybe Disneyland Paris! I'll have to keep wishing on that star ;)

Emma princess: xx

I'll be at MK on the 4th as well - I'll be on the lookout for you :thumbsup2

I would probably grab something to eat at your resort then go to DHS after. There aren't many good places to eat at DHS.....

I just love your outfit posts! :love:
Hey girl! Thanks!

Love your MK outfit! especially the top.. so summery/princessy! :)

Hmmm... maybe DHS on the Weds night, otherwise will you not be going there?
Or - early dinner at the resort - and then to DHS! :rotfl:

OMG how lucky are you that your work is having a conference at WDW!!!
I wouldn't be able to contain myself if that ever happened in my office... although I really can't see a UK company doing that lol :rolleyes1 maybe Disneyland Paris! I'll have to keep wishing on that star ;)

Emma princess: xx

Hey Emma:yay: DHS it is! Oh I was so excited. I was like...I get to go to Disney 3 times this year. Merry Christmas to me! I have always wanted to see Disney at Christmas and to see it for free...I am a happy girl. Disneyland Paris would be fun!

p.s. I will wish on a star for you too:hug:

I'll be at MK on the 4th as well - I'll be on the lookout for you :thumbsup2

I would probably grab something to eat at your resort then go to DHS after. There aren't many good places to eat at DHS.....

Hey! Yay for MK on the 4th :) You guys have convinced me to go to DHS.

Cute outfit, as usual! :thumbsup2

And how awesome is that, three trips this year! We're going again in October as well for our honeymoon! :yay: I'll have to keep an eye out for your trip report in December- I haven't gone to Disney for Christmas yet, but I really want to!

Love the outfit and the bag Nichelle. Soo cute!

Your plan looks great! :thumbsup2 How lucky that you get to go in October and December. I would have been busting at the seams also if I were offered the chance to go in December at the company's expense. :goodvibes

Love your clothes choices!!!! I've had to re work what I was going to wear to the parks...so my dresses decided to not look cute on me. Haha. I hate that!

Very good choices again!

I had to laugh at you jumping up in a work meeting and singing Its a Small World...that would have been hilarious! :rotfl2:

Cute outfit, as usual! :thumbsup2

And how awesome is that, three trips this year! We're going again in October as well for our honeymoon! :yay: I'll have to keep an eye out for your trip report in December- I haven't gone to Disney for Christmas yet, but I really want to!

I know... I am still not convinced that it is actually going to happen! I keep pinching myself. I am so excited for you! You are going to have a blast on your honeymoon. I can't wait to see the Christmas decorations, I will be sure to take lots of pictures:yay:
Love the outfit and the bag Nichelle. Soo cute!

Your plan looks great! :thumbsup2 How lucky that you get to go in October and December. I would have been busting at the seams also if I were offered the chance to go in December at the company's expense. :goodvibes

I am still a little in awe myself. Now... I just have to behave so that they will still take me :goodvibes

Love your clothes choices!!!! I've had to re work what I was going to wear to the parks...so my dresses decided to not look cute on me. Haha. I hate that!

Aww you are so gorgeous I bet everything looks good on you. I am glad you like the outfit:)
Very good choices again!

I had to laugh at you jumping up in a work meeting and singing Its a Small World...that would have been hilarious! :rotfl2:

Oh I seriously was thinking about it...they know that I am a bit of a nut! However, I decided that it might hamper my chances of going on the trip so I decided against it.:rolleyes1

Hey Nichelle! Lovin' the latest outfit. :thumbsup2 And great news about the two upcoming trips later this year. How awesome! :cool1:

You don't have long to go now, so you must be so excited. :goodvibes

Hey Nichelle! Lovin' the latest outfit. :thumbsup2 And great news about the two upcoming trips later this year. How awesome! :cool1:

You don't have long to go now, so you must be so excited. :goodvibes

Hey there!!! I was so excited earlier this week and now I am just pooped:confused3 I am going to sleep all day tomorrow so that I can be ready! It is awesome about the two trips...I feel truly blessed:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter