ten things you can put on a hamburger

BBQ sauce...we don't have fancy sauces...
There is this restaurant called Spurs that has a really good sauce, I dont know what it is but its good!

I love BBQ sauce on my burgers. Ok here's a good one to try, super easy too, just put some thousand island salad dressing on instead of BBQ sauce. That's your first step, once you've tried that let us know and we will give you another "assignment" LOL. I am assuming (of course) that you have thousand island dressing where you are, if not let us know and we will come up with something else. :) Thousand island dressing is what McD's puts on their Big Macs, they call it their "special sauce" but it's just plain old thousand island....

BBQ and Bacon and lightly grilled or suated onions. I could even do that with a crunchy slice of iceberg lettuce.

I love BBQ sauce on my burgers. Ok here's a good one to try, super easy too, just put some thousand island salad dressing on instead of BBQ sauce. That's your first step, once you've tried that let us know and we will give you another "assignment" LOL. I am assuming (of course) that you have thousand island dressing where you are, if not let us know and we will come up with something else. :) Thousand island dressing is what McD's puts on their Big Macs, they call it their "special sauce" but it's just plain old thousand island....

Isn't Thousand Island dressing for seafood!!?

I will do this, maybe for lunch today and get back to you :rotfl:

Isn't Thousand Island dressing for seafood!!?

I will do this, maybe for lunch today and get back to you :rotfl:

LOL no, here we use cocktail sauce for seafood, I don't think I'd like thousand island on my seafood. :) Altho we do use Tartar sauce for our seafood, but that's different from thousand island. :)

Give it a try and see what you think, if you are really freaked by it then just put it one a bite of your burger to test it out. :)

I LOVE Tatare Sauce, I have it on my chips!

I like some tartar sauces but not many. By chips you are referring to what we call fries right? If yes then I like something called fry sauce but it's not something you can just buy in a store, it's something that certain places gave you with fries where I used to live, I make it myself because I love it so much. :)

Alright!! Here's my 10:
First add a package of powdered french onion soup mix to your beef patties(1)
(2).On a toasted Kaiser roll, put some roasted Garlic mayo,
(3)Ripe Roma tomatoes, lightly seasoned w/ salt and pepper,
(4).Smushed roasted garlic cloves
(5)A drizzle of sweet balsamic vinegar
(6)Carmalized onions
(7)Carmalized peppers
(8)3 slices of smoked gouda
Now put your patty down so the cheese will melt
(9)Fresh Basil leaves, just a few
(10)Sweet and spicy brown mustard
Mmmmm hmmm!!!

"I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes. A big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer, well, Good God Almighty which way do I steer for that............." Name that tune! :rockband:

Alright!! Here's my 10:
First add a package of powdered french onion soup mix to your beef patties(1)
(2).On a toasted Kaiser roll, put some roasted Garlic mayo,
(3)Ripe Roma tomatoes, lightly seasoned w/ salt and pepper,
(4).Smushed roasted garlic cloves
(5)A drizzle of sweet balsamic vinegar
(6)Carmalized onions
(7)Carmalized peppers
(8)3 slices of smoked gouda
Now put your patty down so the cheese will melt
(9)Fresh Basil leaves, just a few
(10)Sweet and spicy brown mustard
Mmmmm hmmm!!!

Basil leaves huh? I never thought of that......

"I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes. A big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer, well, Good God Almighty which way do I steer for that............." Name that tune! :rockband:

Cheeseburger Paradise anyone :)

Last night I had a burger that went like this.......

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. :) It was good, hadn't had one in ages, but there was a bit too much special sauce on it. lol

Maybe I'll use the grill again one more time before winter storage.

I'm thinking sweet BBQ sauce, mayonaiase, bacon strips and crucnh iceberg lettuce.

yummy!!

ok i thought of something else... sautee'd veggies on top of my burger!

I think so, I thought I said Feta but maybe I said Bleu Cheese instead. :)
Cucumbers are really good on a burger, so fresh and crispy. YUM!

Roast beef is interesting, not something I think I'd like tho. Have you tried it Sara?

how about jalapenos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter