**Tentative ITINERARY for DIS Con II! **

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
And now ladies and gents, we proudly present.......
Your ITINERARY!

Ok, it's tentative, but it is a start!!

Wed., Dec. 4/02

11:00 am - 5 pm Registration
7:00 pm - 10 pm Welcome Reception

Thurs., Dec. 5/02

8:00 am - 10 am Breakfast

Fri., Dec. 6/02

Illuminations Dessert Party (hopefully!)

Sat., Dec. 7/02

6:00 pm - 10:00 pm Group Dinner

Sun., Dec. 8/02

7:00 am - 9 am Continental Breakfast

**Note this is tentative and may have a few surprise additions, but it leaves lots of time for mini-meets! :)

Cathy

Thanks CC :D Just one question...is the group dinner going to cut into DATW????? ;)

Oh, I thought DATW was on Friday night and Illuminations on Saturday. A wee bit different. No problem....I have an eraser. ;) Thanks for this info. :)

TEN-TA-TIVE!!!!!!!
You guys are funny! Why not schedule Drinks Around the World and Kimonos to follow :) on Thursday?

I just have the basics now and this is all I can tell you.
CC

That's why I have an E-RA-SER. ;) LOL! :p

Just thinking out loud here. No worries...........yet. ;) j/k :p
Ahhh, come on, it's Friday. "Whoo-Hoo!" :Pinkbounc

I'm so glad to see Illuminations dessert on the <b>tentative</b> schedule. Last years was the most <b>magical</b> thing I've ever experienced :)

::this definition is brought to you as a public service::

Main Entry: ten·ta·tive
Pronunciation: 'ten-ta-tiv
Function: adjective
Etymology: Medieval Latin tentativus, from Latin tentatus, past participle of tentare, temptare to feel, try
Date: 1626
1 : not fully worked out or developed <tentative plans>
2 : HESITANT, UNCERTAIN <a tentative smile>
- tentative noun
- ten·ta·tive·ly adverb
- ten·ta·tive·ness noun

::don't ask disneycub to define Etymology::

:p So it's Friday and I'm in a (relatively) good mood.

Can I now say???????.......

<b><font color=red><font size=20>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW</B></FONT></FONT>
(edited to tame down a bit if possible :D )
You may now resume your regular DISCon Dising!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks, Cathy!! This is great news! :)
You do what this means, though?!?!?! It's time to start planning those mini-meets! Alright, you guys! Let's start working on those daytime mini meets!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Yay! Mini meet planning time. :bounce: Let the fun begin! :bounce:

Cathy, is the group dinner in a park (MK maybe, hint, hint) or outside of the park?

Thanks for this great news.

:D

Woooooo Hooooo

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!

Thanks CC for the great news !!!! Wow, I'm really glad I checked in this morning.

Linda

Okie, there is no way a park could accommodate 200 people for dinner, so we are having it at the Swan. We had dinners before the Illuminations Dessert Party (my personal favourite event) last year, but everyone was split up and I suggested that we do one dinner as a group for this year.
CC

Good point....200 folks IS a lot. I was thinking it was going to be like the EPCOT dinners last year.

The only reason I was hoping MK is that that might be the only night that Spectro is on during that time, but, we can't do everything, so next trip!!! And the all getting together is by far the most important thing!!!!!!!

Thanks again for the great work.

All meals will be in the SWAN, then, right?

Karen

Well... now I really MUST get started on building my personal itinerary. :the planning mania kicks in and her hands begin to shake at the sheer joy of the idea!:

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter