Teppanyaki question

DisneyMom5

DIS Veteran
We plan on getting 3 adult lunch entrees (1 beef, 1 chicken and 1 shrimp) and splitting them between dh, I and the kids.
My question is -- is the meat and vegetables in any kind of sauce or marinade before or after cooking?
I would need to know if peanut oil or sauce is involved. Any other ingredients should be ok. I am not familiar with Japanese style ingredients.

I'm not sure what type of oil they use, but the food is served with a traditional terriyaki sauce after its prepared. You can decline it if you don't want it. I would call ahead to find out what they use. CRO should be able to get you the number or who you can contact about it.

Ok, thanks, that's what I wanted to know. Didn't want to sound stupid if everyone but me knows there's a sauce, or not! ;)

My son has a deathly allergy to peanuts, peanut oil and has eaten there several times...although, as usual, just to be sure we always ask each time in case the oil has changed. It has been soybean oil or vegetable over the past several years. Always ask to be sure, and be sure its someone who understands english well!
:sunny:

Thanks Daisie! My son has never had a reaction, but he tested positive for peanuts on a blood work up he had done. I tend to be a little paranoid about it, but considering what it would mean if he developed a severe reaction, I think its worth it to be extra careful (can't imagine how you deal with it.) So far we haven't had to eliminate it from our household. I also do not allow the two kids after him to have peanuts in case they are sensitive also.
Thanks again! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter