terminal c security times

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
Is Terminal C still fairly quick to clear security, unlike A&B can be? I had told family members that arriving 2 hours ahead would be plenty even without TSA-pre as they are flying JetBlue but someone they know in FL told them MCO is a mess and to give extra time. I'm thinking their source doesn't realize Terminal C is not A/B but figured I better check here in case something has changed. I did see a few more airlines are being moved over in a few days but it looks like they only run about a dozen flights combined into mco so I don't think that's going to be a huge deal...

I would imagine with C being mostly Intl, times will peak where there are a number of Intl flights. As the PP showed the current times at C are the highest right now and my guess would be that there are a number of European bound flights due to take off.

Is Terminal C still fairly quick to clear security, unlike A&B can be? I had told family members that arriving 2 hours ahead would be plenty even without TSA-pre as they are flying JetBlue but someone they know in FL told them MCO is a mess and to give extra time. I'm thinking their source doesn't realize Terminal C is not A/B but figured I better check here in case something has changed. I did see a few more airlines are being moved over in a few days but it looks like they only run about a dozen flights combined into mco so I don't think that's going to be a huge deal...

We just flew out on Jetblue on Wednesday March 6th. We got to the airport at about 11am. We walked directly up to the Precheck agent. There were 2 people leaving the agent as we entered the lane. We hadn’t noticed that my husband’s boarding pass did not have Precheck listed. So he had to go back to the regular line. He again walked directly to the agent & then an empty screening lane. I went right thru a screening lane then waited less than 5 minutes for him to meet up with me after he was screened.

I've been through Terminal C 3x in the last 12 months and found there to be little or no wait with PreCheck. A friend without PreCheck made it through in less than 5 minutes. I've heard that the wait is longer late in the afternoon when international flights start going out but haven't seen that for myself.

I've been through Terminal C 3x in the last 12 months and found there to be little or no wait with PreCheck. A friend without PreCheck made it through in less than 5 minutes. I've heard that the wait is longer late in the afternoon when international flights start going out but haven't seen that for myself.

Same, and I haven't noticed any difference leaving in the afternoon with Pre. It's always breezing in and out.

The existing A&B main terminal area always seemed jammed with families/small children who apparently don't fly very often and aren't familiar with the check-in process/where to go/in what order/etc. If this new terminal has its own check-in area separate from the main terminals, then the lower traffic should make things go faster.

We have had the experience of waiting at least 20 or more minutes at terminal c security. It really depends on day/time.
Ours was around 9/10 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter