Terri's Disigns

tmdart

DIS Veteran
Doing a little housekeeping with photobucket. Some images might not show up in the threads, but you can still find them in my photobucket tmdart photobucket

akblank.jpg

akblank2.jpg

akg.jpg

mk.jpg

mkmouse.jpg

mkhannah.jpg

disneyhwsr-1.jpg

hollywood2.jpg

epcot1.jpg

These are just a few of the designs. You can check the photobucket for other ideas. Still trying to work on it as I get time. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Such a great design! I'm going to save a copy of it even though we won't be at AK until 2010. I'm sure by then I'll have no idea where to find it, but I'll keep wondering what happened to that adoralbe design I saw way back when... It's so cute though, hopefully people will keep it active for a long time to come! Thanks for sharing!

Here are some Mickey Head Designs that we made. We saw that some others had made Mickey Heads with Animal Prints, Tie Dye, etc, we liked the idea and we thought we would play around with it. This is our contribution, definitely not original.
go1.jpg

epcot.jpg

m5.jpg

m4.jpg

Mickeyhead2.jpg

Mickeyhead1.jpg

Mickeyhead12.jpg

Mickeyhead6.jpg

Mickeyhead11.jpg

Sorry for the gray line to the left, it can be cropped. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for sharing! When I saw the Animal Kingdom one last night I told my dd that design would be really cute for my grandson. Now I have it!:banana:

Thank you SOOOO much. Please tell the DH I love it. We already have our shirts for this trip, but we have been going every year lately, and next year we hope to do a mini-grand gathering with neices, nephews, MIL, FIL, SIL, and BIL. The AK Disign will definately be good for the whole family. :thumbsup2 :banana:

I'm glad you all like them. It has given my DH an outlet for his creative side, and keeps him busy. ;) We did lots more of the Mickey Heads if you want more of those. There was one with Tink in the middle that says "Just One Of the Girls". He has to fix it and I will add it. :goodvibes

This is our favorite picture from our last trip. DH added all the characters. It is sitting on my kitchen counter and I love to look at it every day.
Copyof100_0495.jpg

Just another idea for a picture to take in the Magic Kingdom.:thumbsup2

That is amazing!!! I have to try to remember to get a photo like that next week... thanks for the idea!

Great DISigns! DD is going to want one each of those Mickey heads!! That photo is great I am going to have to get the gang together for one of those - wonderful idea!

This is our favorite picture from our last trip. DH added all the characters. It is sitting on my kitchen counter and I love to look at it every day.
Copyof100_0495.jpg

Just another idea for a picture to take in the Magic Kingdom.:thumbsup2

OMG- this is the best - Did you photoshop the Main Street in or is that really you looking out from the train station out onto Main Street & the cartoon characters are added? I would love to make one of these!

Awww! That is so cute - I love it. Thanks for sharing. I will have to try to remember to do this also.

Does anyone know where I can get a transfer for the original Mouseketeers?

The picture was taken last September by my DH brother. We have seen pictures taken, But not of Disney, where the people were looking away and we just took one that way in the park and it was the best one of all. The Disney characters were just added later and adjusted for the right size in the pic. Thanks for asking.

Here are the tink mickey heads that i used on my shirt.
tink1.jpg

tink2.jpg

Not sure why the line is on the side but it can be croped out. Tried to fix them for that problem but with on luck. Sorry!

I posted these with Telynn's permission on the License plate board, but wanted to share them here as well. The base of the Ark Mickey Mouse one was from Telynn and DH just customized it for our trip. The other two he made, but Telynn was definitely the inspiration. Like I said on the License plate thread, it's hard to make a request for personalization when you don't know what you want, but her blanks make it easy to personalize.
displate-1.jpg

displatealex.jpg

displateluke.jpg

Thanks again to Telynn for the awesome concept.:thumbsup2

DH made these up to fill in the empty space on the transfer before we printed our License plate Disign. :idea: I thought they turned out pretty good.
Doodling.jpg

Here is a mail box that my DH made for our trip next week. Last year we made a Mickey Mouse and as soon as we got home my Dh started on a Donald Duck. Hope you like it.
100_1320.jpg

100_1322.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
My DS loves these banana guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter