Tervis at Disney?

msdroz

DIS Veteran
Do any of the stores at Disney (or Disney Springs) sell Tervis tumblers? I bought the cutest Olaf tumbler at the Tervis store in Miami a few years back but couldn't find any at the actual parks. I see they have a really pretty glitter minnie one too but would prefer to buy it at Disney because it just seems more meaningful :)

I do not recall seeing any in the parks when I was there a couple of months ago. The ones I have are from Tervis or Bed Bath & Beyond, both with use of coupons/coupon codes.

You could check the Shop Disney parks app, I think there are some on disneystore.com too. I know you said you'd rather purchase on property. I'm reasonably sure I saw some on property, just don't recall where. I know I about a large Mickey Mouse tervis at the gift shop at CSR, but that was many years ago.:earsboy:

A friend brought back a Toronto Maple Leafs Tervis from the Canada pavilion last year, but that's probably not what you were looking for :-)

The gift shop at American Adventure in Epcot had a nice patriotic (red, white and blue) Mickey head Tervis when we were there last year. I also got a large Tervis at DAK, in the Mombasa Marketplace (might be a different name now?).

Some of the resort gift shops are selling made in china plastic glasses, made to look like Tervis. We avoid those. Insist on American-made Tervis.

The gift shop at American Adventure in Epcot had a nice patriotic (red, white and blue) Mickey head Tervis when we were there last year. I also got a large Tervis at DAK, in the Mombasa Marketplace (might be a different name now?).

Some of the resort gift shops are selling made in china plastic glasses, made to look like Tervis. We avoid those. Insist on American-made Tervis.

The red white and blue mickey sounds so cute!

Thanks everyone, I'll keep my eyes peeled :)

The Grand Floridian had resort Tervis Tumblers at Sandy Cove in Oct., and BouTiki at the Polynesian had a Tervis tumbler as well. FYI The tumbler design for the Polynesian was the nicest one, the GF tumbler was just polka dots with a small GF logo.

We didn't look particularly hard last summer, but we did find a Star Wars Weekends Tervis at Watto's Grotto and we came home with it. Might be a nice collector's item since they won't be doing Star Wars Weekends anymore...

The Grand Floridian had resort Tervis Tumblers at Sandy Cove in Oct., and BouTiki at the Polynesian had a Tervis tumbler as well. FYI The tumbler design for the Polynesian was the nicest one, the GF tumbler was just polka dots with a small GF logo.
oh I would love if I found a yacht club one!

I bought a World Showcase Tervis at the little kiosk outside the Mexico pavilion last summer. It has the WS logo and each country's signature food/beverage. Love it!

YES. When we did college tours, we bought what we thought was a Tervis at one of the colleges, it was a fake one, and the regular Tervis lids didn't fit right and it leaked. Look for the Tervis logo.

There are no tervis brand tumblers anywhere on property. That was the one thing I wanted to buy on my Christmas trip in December. They have several fake ones, but none with the tervis logo. If you are looking for a character tervis, bed bath and beyond had a good selection.

There are no tervis brand tumblers anywhere on property. That was the one thing I wanted to buy on my Christmas trip in December. They have several fake ones, but none with the tervis logo. If you are looking for a character tervis, bed bath and beyond had a good selection.

The tumblers I bought at the GF and the Poly were Tervis, marked as such and included the lids.

The tumblers I bought at the GF and the Poly were Tervis, marked as such and included the lids.

Did you get them recently? I even asked a cm at the emporium. I thought I had seen them in the past, but was unable to find the tervis brand. That would be great if they were available.

Hallmark used to have great Disney Tervis' not sure if they still do or not. Of course they don't say anything about the parks but I do have one that looks like a silhouette of the partners statue with a Walt quote on it!

In February I saw the one in the gift shop in America in Epcot. It was a real Tervis. The gift shop in the Contemporary had a DVC cup that looked like a Tervis, but was not a real Tervis. I was really hoping to find some nice ones, but no luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter