test Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mickey4ver
mac, did you see someone put in a late "bet" on the lottery thread? is that acceptable....we want to rule with your iron hand while you are away...:p

i talked to her and posted on the board.
she can't go on the finale tally on the board.
she can be kept in mind with her bet......watch her win.......

but no, she can't win officially...i cut off all at 2 today. her guess came in this evening .....

don't accept any guessess.......tomorrow starts the countdown clock for ocm.....

Ok, I told ocm that we shouldn't take any late guessers...so I'm glad you caught it and set them straight!! :p

BYE mac, have a wonderful time...think of us...if even for a minute...then forget us....just have fun...ed, froggy, adam, jules, pam and ocm will be here when you get back...probably laying on the beach, eating great food and doing a whole lot of nothing....and if its a Thursday...wearing a whole lot of nothing!!!

Take care....:wave2:

night all:wave:

Good morning everyone.

yawn.jpg

Well, Mac should be off by now to visit the mouse. I hope she has the most wonderful trip in the world.

After that terrific party yesterday, I'll go look for something to gnosh on.

scone.jpg

Lox-Cold%20Smoked-Salmon.jpg

fruit-bowl.jpg

pancakes.jpg

gete0042.jpg

Adam

good morning all:wave:

adam, breakfast is soooo gooood...I'm starved this morning...some little mama to be and I chatted quite late....so now I'm having a hard time...yawn...yawn...getting my motor in gear...LOL..so food for fuel is a good thing...

mac is on her way...how cool is that...I hope she has a great time...I'll think of her alot this week and miss her wit and smileys...

ed, posting a picture like that makes me want to cry....I love the castle....it makes me cry when I see it....everytime....when I saw that first thing...I thought, "I'm home".....LOL...the whole Queen thing going on ya know..:p ;) thank you for that one this morning...

and now, for the weekend...looks like you guys just have 3 of us to keep satisifed...think you are up to that job????:hyper:

Froggy, good morning, hope you were able to rest well last night and that today brings the unveiling you hope for...let us know how things are today....loving thoughts and wishes coming at ya!

uhh mic,, theres 4 lefted:) you ocm, pam and jules:) i am still swelled and bruised, not hurting bad yet this morning:)

morning Froggy, glad you are not hurting so bad!! That is GOOD....hope the day brings more improvement for you.

only 3 for you guys to service, pam is away to attend a family function this weekend...:p

oh ok i missed that pam wasnt wiff us:) am off to supervise the building of freaky halloweenie scare props today:) dw and one of the older dd's are going to do the building, i'm doing design and supervise stuff . since i stll cant bend and lift:) bandages come off tonight, or this evening anyway, and hopefully it wont be to bad:) dw and dd ar egoing to build lamp posts , stocks and maybe the water window, got to try and get the guillotine and the rack built this weekend too:) hoping i can get enough help to get them done with me just supervising the show:) calling in the local fire dept a cpl of them wanted to help with it and i'm gonna let them:)

Have fun with the Halloween stuff Froggy....if anyone just dropped in and read about you making all that stuff...they'd wonder what in the world you were doing with all that stuff...LOL....:crazy:

Hi Everyone:wave:

Adam - the food looks great and I am starving!!! I am craving a hot dog...lol.

Ed - I want to go with mac. After seeing that pic..I want to go more!!!

Mic - tell me the story about the guesser.

Froggy - have fun with your halloween stuff.

Originally posted by onecoolmama
Hi Everyone:wave:

Adam - the food looks great and I am starving!!! I am craving a hot dog...lol.

Anything for you babe!!!

footLong.jpg

ChickenHotDog_gj_13052003.JPG

hot-dog.gif

hot%20dog%5E1.jpg

Adam

LOL!! YOu are so good to me. I never eat them..but when i am pregnant i crave them once in a while.

So you must have big plans for the weekend? What are you doing for the big celebration?

LOL!! YOu are so good to me. I never eat them..but when i am pregnant i crave them once in a while.

So you must have big plans for the weekend? What are you doing for the big celebration?

Ahhh yes, HUGE plans. Tonight I'm supposed to drive my 15 yo DS to a friends house for a party. Problem is I haven't met or talked to the parents yet so that has to happen 1st before he goes. Then there is a high school football game tonight at 7. Saturday (the big day) holds a flag football game for my DS (5 yo) at a field an hour away from the house. Sunday morning is church followed by me going to work (DJ) for an 80th birthday party. After the party, come home and watch the tape replay of the NASCAR race from earlier in the day. Aside from that, it looks to be a pretty laid back weekend!!!;)

Adam

wow Mr. Adam, you have a fun-filled weekend...:p planned for that birthday!!!...LOL...it is all relative when you are a parent....those things you are doing are so important when sized up with another birthday...and like I've said, when you get to be my age....you don't want to see them come and go so quickly;)

those are big weiners.....:eek::eek: :tongue:

Originally posted by Big Dude
Ahhh yes, HUGE plans. Tonight I'm supposed to drive my 15 yo DS to a friends house for a party. Problem is I haven't met or talked to the parents yet so that has to happen 1st before he goes. Then there is a high school football game tonight at 7. Saturday (the big day) holds a flag football game for my DS (5 yo) at a field an hour away from the house. Sunday morning is church followed by me going to work (DJ) for an 80th birthday party. After the party, come home and watch the tape replay of the NASCAR race from earlier in the day. Aside from that, it looks to be a pretty laid back weekend!!!;)

Adam

But you will get a German Chocolate cake wont you?

But you will get a German Chocolate cake wont you?

Only if I go out and get it myself. Mrs Big Dude is busy with 6 mo little dd. Quite honestly, birthdays don't really hold that much appeal to me but I know they mean a lot to the kids. For me, the thrill is watching the looks on their faces when they get excited. I'll never forget the look on my DW's face when we took the kids to WDW and the magical moments parade came around the corner. It was like my DW was 8 years old again. I will never forget the expression on her face that moment. Spending time with my family, that's what birthdays are all about for me.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter