test Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey gang!!!!

finally got back online!!! our internet has been out since yesterday afternoon! I called this morning and the cable guys came out and said it looked like squrells have been chewing on the wires. I was about ready to go and by some coffee cans and some strings and see if you guys could here me!!!

I did get the painting done and went and picked out the new carpet...now who knows when my carpet will get layed!? my dad will lay the carpet for free so i kinda have to wait till he has the time.

mac--happy birthday!!!!!! I hope you had a great day! Hope to get to chat with you soon!!!

mic--sorry you had such an exhausting day! Hope it gets better has the week goes by. It was hard for me to come back to work today since i haven't worked in awhile. by the way--i didn't see the picture!! :confused3

ocm--are you all feeling better? so what did you decide about the working world?

deena--how is the business going? is ds feeling better?

ed--so sorry you were sick!!! that stinks that you were sick on a weekend to boot!!! no sick days for you! Thanks for posting the yellow ponchos! :rolleyes: i am glad to say....i didn't see any this last trip!!! :teeth:

adam--hope you are having a great time on your vacation!

hey mac--

bd3b.jpg

Cakes%20happy%20birthday%20balloons.jpg

dd-bday.jpg

Birthday.jpg

The Nebraska cornfields have struck again.... :teeth: and Pam has been wireless................ :rotfl2: glad Larry the Cable Guy got you hooked back up........ :banana:

The birthday girl seems scarce today............I'm sure she is exhausted from her long drive and hectic weekend. Hope you were able to get things squared away for your folks Mac...........

I think I'm off for the night....I've been trying to watch TV and keep dozing off, so I might just give up, turn off the lights and go to sleep.

:wave:

GOOD MORNING

until mac checks in......it is Tuesday..second day of the work week.... ;)

See you all this evening ............. :wave2:

morning everyone!!!

hope you all have a good day!

ya know--i think i figured out why mic beat mac here today.....it is because adam isn't here to get her out of bed!!!!

so i will have to wake her up!!!

GET OUT OF BED MAC!!!!!!!

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

good morning everyone.
thank you for the bd wishes, it made me feel good.

yesterday was a long one. my meeting lasted a lot longer than i thought it would.

then computer problems. i should have gotten the coffee cans out like pam did.

today i am here.............son goes to school at 9 ish the other off work.
i just know he will come in and claim it is sharing time once he gets up.

what is everyone doing today?

are the sickies all better? how is matthew?

awwwhhhhhh man!!!

mac rained on my parade!! :guilty: :rolleyes: :teeth:

just teasin' mac--i am glad you are here!!

i spent the entire time at my folks cleaning for them. they think i clean better than a cleaning service........ha, i have them fooled.

i washed every wall in the house. scrubbed then polished kitchen cabinets, did the floor...........the kitchen alone took me 4 hours without a break.

going back in mid december to work on their carpets. did the baseboards before i left on sunday. i am having someone come end of september to work on the roof and in the bedrooms as they have mold just awful in three rooms..........i am sure this person can do the job. good people are booked up in advance but 4 weeks from now is still good. that mold my folks have isnt going anywhere in that time period.....
their fridge is stocked and they have lots of food just to heat up.
and i lost no weight but then i didn't gain any either. whew......i always gain weight when i go somewhere.......i think other peoples food has more calories in it then what we have in my fridge at home.

i see you pam.............have the heathen kidlettes arrived yet?
tell me you didn't paint the closet............where will you go today if it is wet inside that closet still?? :teeth:

pkasbohm said:
since adam is gone i will bring you coffee today but only if you drink it this way!!! :rolleyes:

Morning-Coffee.jpg

B0000X7CMQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

well pam, maybe with a straw i could drink that.............
i am a bit too chunky to move the body that way..............

thanx for the coffee...............the stuff from the pot tastes sooooooooo good this morning.

pkasbohm said:
:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :rolleyes:

oh yeah my coffee cans--i knew what you were talking about all along!!! :rolleyes: :teeth:

awsome picture!!!

yes, pam, that was the only can i was thinking of.
but then, there is that other can................
ie, candoit.

pam,
get the coffee cans out and wake up ocm........

did mic go to work already? :confused3

Morning!!

Less than 60 days out! WOW that is insane.

Mac, thanks for the email..can I say GORGEOUS!!! ;) And not talking about the flowers or the vase.

I am still not better and I seem to be gaining weight. GRRRRR! I hope I can lose it by the 9th.

Today is a relaxing day. Maybe I will plan a little of my trip, but other than that, not much going on. Thank goodness.

good morning ocm.

i am confused, which is becoming my second name here,
i thought you and the girls were doing the labor day weekend at disney.
that is only , let me count on my fingers here, less than 3 weeks away.

whats the 60 day count for...........is that when you go with lee?

hey, thanks for those kind words but i know you are my friend and the flowers and vase were the gorgeous ones........!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter