test Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
macraven said:
i love stess and a stressful life. lost 9 lbs in 9 days due to it.

still have more to go.

if ocm can be 125 , we all can too........even ed's thigh.

hey sweetocm, i was just kidding you, there was no side message to what i posted before.

next time i tease i will add a smilie :)

Sorry Mac - as i was telling Pam and Deena I really am wicked restless. I shoud have gone Parasailing in Disney and I didnt. Now, I have this huge desire to go bungee jumping or sky diving or cliff diving into a waterfall.

I'd even take to white water rafting if the rapids were rough enough. Im just in need of an adventure!!!

sweetlovin' said:
LOL! Well, Im not beautiful. But I am sure you were glad to get back to your life. We took up a lot of your time. Although, I have to say, I was smiling and laughing almost the entire time.

Ok whatever you say one EROTICmama.....Opps sorry..I meant ONENEUROTICMAMA........ :rotfl2: :goodvibes

That is because i am not in a yakkatee mood today! ;)

Need to get things done around the house so don't have time to up the numbers on ed! ;)
Maybe tomorrow...we will have to see what tomorrow brings...

Mic - do you have any new book recommendations? I've read all mine through and I need new ones.

Cheap tricks like hold a conversation with herself on a whole page I mean c'mon.

Hey look Pretty Picture:

pretty%20beach%203.jpg

edcrbnsoul said:
Oh sure now Chatty leaves just like her attempts to catch me.

Hey!! the kids have to eat!!!!! I had to get aubrey ready for dance too! ;) but i am back now....and better than before! :banana:

edcrbnsoul said:

OK! THIS IS WHY I AM NEUROTIC!!!

NO MORE BABY PICS!!

This is my time to get pregnant. It's been that way all through my 20's. I cant have anymore kids with DH. We all know that. But, because of that, I am in desperate need of some sort of big great adventure.

So, because of my current insane state, please no more baby pics!!!

sweetlovin' said:
OK! THIS IS WHY I AM NEUROTIC!!!

NO MORE BABY PICS!!

This is my time to get pregnant. It's been that way all through my 20's. I cant have anymore kids with DH. We all know that. But, because of that, I am in desperate need of some sort of big great adventure.

So, because of my current insane state, please no more baby pics!!!

go rock climbing!!!!
or go buy one of these! :moped:

Can you all see ocm in the streets of atlanta...on one of these!!! :moped: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter