Tevas for $19.99!!!!

sherry7

DIS Veteran
Yesterday, I saw Teva's at Gabriel Brother's for $19.99. They were in the men's section, but alot of Teva's are unisex. For example, my Teva Leather Circuits are a womens size 9, but I found that a size 7 mens fits me about the same. I assume that these were all discontinued colors, since the styles they had (Terradactyl and Storm) are still offered on the Teva website. I also saw some Teva leather sandals (I think they are called Fisherman's sandals or something similar.) They also had a lot of Nike sandals for $19.99, as well as Body Glove water shoes (aqua socks) for $3.99. I got a pair of the Body Glove water shoes a couple of months ago and love them. They are made really nice, and the insoles are sewn in instead of being glued. (From past experience, I found that the glue usually dies after the shoes have been wet for awhile. The result is a slipping, bunching insole which will cause discomfort and blisters....ugh!) They also have Disney t-shirts for $6.99 and $7.99 in the Ladies section, although I think the shirts are actually unisex. Hope this info helps someone. :D

Thanks so much for posting this Sherry! I would LOVE to pick up a pair of Teva's at that price! I hope that the Gabriel's in Greensburg will have them as well! :D

Beth, I got them at the Greensburg store. I hope they still have some left for you.

Disneenut....actually there are several Gabriel Brothers in Ohio, although I don't know if any are near you. Go to www.gabrielbrothers.com and you can check a store locator. On the map they all seem to be clustered toward the eastern part of Ohio. I would be heartbroken if we didn't have Gabe's stores around here...and DS would probably be half-naked since the majority of his clothing comes from there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter