Thank you all. . . Today I joined!

My3Suns

Wish I were in the World!
Today truly is a day of firsts. After lurking around the Dis Boards for almost 9 months, I finally took the plunge and posted for the first time. I also made the call, to Disney that is. My deposit was made, and we're on our way to official DVC ownership. This is thanks to the great folks at Disney and all of you, who answered all of the questions I had (and then some). The details (all done in just about 20 mintues):

200 points at AKV
June UY
Credit instead of developer points
10 year financing, 15% down

I probably left something out, but I'm just so excited I needed to announce it to the people who would understand what this all means. Now I'm awaiting my FedEx package.:hourglass

Thanks for reading.
-S

Congratulations and welcome home!

The first post is always the hardest - now that you've broken the ice, don't be a stranger! :)

Another AKV neighbor... Congratulations and Welcome Home!

What a GREAT day! Congratulations and WELCOME Home!

Now I'm awaiting my FedEx package.:hourglass

It's always exciting and fun when something arrives in the mail from DVC! Congratulations:jumping1: you will not be disappointed!

P.S. I love you user name....we also have "3 suns"pirate:

Congrats! Welcome home! We just became AKV DVC owners at the end of July. I've never stayed at AK and we are very excited for our first stay next year. Again, congrats!

Congrats!
We just purchased AKV as well. We received our box of stuff today.
There sure is a alot to read. I am looking forward to it though.

This board has been invaluable to us as well. All the members here sure made my guides job easy. I really didnt have any questions for her at all.
Well there was on... "Where do I send the check?" ;)

Welcome home !!! (I think thats the first time I have said that to someone) :cool1:

I am excited for you.

May you have MANY years of enjoyable use of your points!!!

Welcome Home.

Congrats, welcome to the board, and welcome home!! Hope to be joining you officially very soon!!

:welcome: AKV neighbor!! We recently added on at AKV and just got the famous Fed Ex box yesterday!! Enjoy your years of vacation fun!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter