Thank You for Give a Day Get a Day

WyoDisneyFan

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure this is the right thread to post in but, I just want to say. Thank you to Disney for this program.:banana: I'am not only a life long Disney fan I'am also the president of the board of directors for my local Habitat for Humanity. We saw an amazing increase in volunteers for our program because of Disney and I wanted to say Thank You. We have been able to cut about 1/3rd the time of constructing a house in this small community because of this prgoram. To Disney as well as everyone on these borads who gave a day. You have truely made a diffrence . Thank You!

I'm not sure this is the right thread to post in but, I just want to say. Thank you to Disney for this program.:banana: I'am not only a life long Disney fan I'am also the president of the board of directors for my local Habitat for Humanity. We saw an amazing increase in volunteers for our program because of Disney and I wanted to say Thank You. We have been able to cut about 1/3rd the time of constructing a house in this small community because of this prgoram. To Disney as well as everyone on these borads who gave a day. You have truely made a diffrence . Thank You!

That's great! :thumbsup2

We saw an amazing increase in volunteers for our program because of Disney and I wanted to say Thank You.

1) Sometimes "GREED IS GOOD".
2) When something is dangled in front of some folks, they jump at it.
3) Glad it worked out for your group.

The DIS actually has a "Thank You" board.. I'll be moving this there.

Thanks!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter