Thank you guests

Goopy

I live less than 8 miles from the Magic
I just want to say Thank you to the two families today who were in line down at Camp Minnie Mickey a big thank you for what you said to me while you were waiting in line.

To hear you say "thank you for being here today (at disney working on thanksgiving), we really appreciate it" really made a difference and made it all worth while :)

I would like to thank the person, cm or guest, who turned in our video camera to lost and found in The Land on 11/11 between 12& 2. It must have dropped. It had precious memories on it. It was very kind and I hope that the person who did it has someone do a good deed for them.

DCL Western Nov. 28, 2009 - Dec. 5, 2009
I would like to thank the people that help make my first cruise wonderful:

Dougal Toney (Toney) - You made my desserts "Temptations" pleasurable:woohoo:

Anna - You are so sweet, I hope to see you next time. :santa:

All the people from the Oceaneer Lab - My DD had a wonderful time! She cried because she didn't want to leave and I cried because I didn't want her to leave! :laughing:

Rolando - For the towel animals! :cool2:

Brent - For all the entertainment!popcorn:: Maybe by next year Alfred and Seymore can teach you the shoulder move. I thought you looked cute doing it.;) P.S. Love the accent! :lovestruc

Solly - You were wonderful, thank you so much for helping my DH during his kidney stone!:sick:

Thank you everyone we loved our trip and can't wait to see you guys again! :hug:

Shelley

I must say I am really pleased to see such site which sharing good knowledge.
Keep the site as it is because it is simply the best. Color combination of background and font I like most. Speed of response also the best. No need to any changes.
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter