Thank you Tag Fairy

Now a true scrapbooker (I'll admit it as I would do it) will do a print screen and Scrapbook the memory!

Congrats! :cool1:

I got tagged too! At first, I was scratching my head wondering how that little saying got there... :cool1: Okay, I'm a natural blonde. :rolleyes1 Although, I still have no idea what it means. I've been married for 12 1/2 years! :bride:

Ok I went to bed and got up withnew tags. Woohoo!!!

jennyL said:
Ok I went to bed and got up withnew tags. Woohoo!!!

Oh, that's too funny! That was from the Idol thread...I just knew that Kellie had a good quote, and now you have it to wear :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: That tag fairy sure has a sense of humor!

PrincessMommyof2 said:
I got tagged too! At first, I was scratching my head wondering how that little saying got there... :cool1: Okay, I'm a natural blonde. :rolleyes1 Although, I still have no idea what it means. I've been married for 12 1/2 years! :bride:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I just looked back at your old posts and on th eFlower and Garden board you said:
My gorgeous purple tulips are in full bloom now. My bridal veil is starting to pop! The first rosebuds are forming. Hurray for spring, even though it was late here!

lewdyan1 said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I just looked back at your old posts and on th eFlower and Garden board you said:
:rotfl: Thank goodness for you. I thought that my blondness had finally overwhelmed me!

what is a tag ? Sorry I guess I am having a blonde moment but I really have no clue what it is?

Joann said:
what is a tag ? Sorry I guess I am having a blonde moment but I really have no clue what it is?

It's the little words/phrases under your username--the ones in color--they would be under 'Mouseketeer' if you are lucky enough to get one. The TF can strike any time!

Some of the tags are really funny, and if you are part of the thread they came from, it makes it even funnier. The tag fairy was here the last couple of nights, and new tags were everywhere. :tink:

oh ok hehe thanks! I thought people just put them on by themselves LOL thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter