Thank you to all CM from Aug 28 2004

Reenieny18

Panama Canal crossing Disney Magic August 2008
We were on the Magic during Hurricane Frances debute into the Carribean Islands. Our cruise changed course the moment we got on board since we were unable to go to KW. The wonderful cast members on board that week along with Capt Tom made the cruise fantastic. Nadege,, the head waiter;Arvind the waiter and Cynthia his assistant gave us the best care and service possible.
The food was top notch. My husband is EXTREMELY picky with food and Arvind fed him well,, with food choices to suit him just fine.
Darwin on deck 6 kept our room spotless even with 2 teens. Ice was always there and one evening as we are getting ready to leave for dinner my son's buttons came off his tux,.. he knocked on the door with a sewing kit in hand.
The crew is the best. I wish I could have taken them home with us.
Cueand the other activity directors kept us busy and distracted during the rough part of the storm. We even had fun when the Disney WONDER docked next to us in PORT EVERGLADES.
Thank you DISNEY
Doreen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter