Thank You Vacation Planning!!

TigerLilly's Mom

<font color=FF99FF>Victim of a drive-by tagging!
I had a message on my answering machine today when I came home. It was Vacation Planning saying they were able to reserve Fantasmic balcony seating for June 21, for the 9:00 show. I am so happy! I was worried about not getting it or getting the later which the kids would have a hard time staying awake for, but they really pulled through for me!

My only question is what seats we have, since they left a message, they didn't mention it. I wonder if I could call and fine out? I guess it doesn't really matter. I can't wait to surprise everyone with this!!!

Congratulations! The vacation planning dept. is the best! As for the seats, all I can say is that when they booked our seats for the May 14th show, we had numbers 1-6, right in front... :cool1:

We arrived yesterday and have Fantasmic Balcony seating tonight. The tix we received upon check-in don't mention which seats we have unless I don't know where to look. Can anyone who has been before help me out?

Thanks!

I think there are only 18 seats total. We have done it twice, once we were in the front row and the second time in the backrow. I was a little worried but it was fine in the back row. If you or one of your children cannot see they can stand up since nobody is behind them. Both of my kids just kind of sat on their knees in the chair and had a fine view. Basically the seating is assigned on a first come, first serve basis. If you are the first to call, you get the front row for sure. After that it just depends on how many people called ahead of you and how big their party is as to whether you get into the front or not. As I recall they sort of cluster the seats into groups so it seemed we were never sitting too close to anyone. There were always five of us when we did this and I think both times we ended up getting one small table to set our drinks on. This is such a special treat! I wouldn't be too worried about where your seats are, the balcony is so small, they are all about the same.

Thanks for the great information! It is nice to know that the kids will be able to see if we are in the second row. We will be thrilled no matter what - as long as it doesn't rain!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter