Thanks for the review!

mcr5298

DIS Veteran
Sorry, I must have hit the wrong button. I wanted to post this on Leigh123's post.

Quote by Leigh123
This is just my opinion so please do not blast
me..........DH and I tried Boma for dinner. We were first going to try dinner @ Jiko, then we decided to try Boma so we would be able to try a wider variety of food. We did not really care for anything on the buffet except a pork tenderloin in a pepper sauce and the desserts of course :>...now I will say that what we did not care for was the taste. If you are talking in terms of selection,. variety and presentation, and theming of Boma this would be a great place overall it was a nice dining experience. Our tastebuds just did not mesh with the flavors.

Leigh,

Thanks for you opinion on Boma. Good for you for trying it once! That is the whole beauty of Disney dining! :) You try something once, and then go back to the places that you like. I myself wasn't overly impressed with the taste of some of the dishes at Boma either. But I'm glad that I tried it! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter