Thanks to Adventurer's Club CM's

sassytink03

I am either in the cockpit with Hathaway Browne, a

I want to send a shout out to all the CM's from the Adventurer's Club at PI. These guys work so hard each and every night to provide outstanding entertainment for us. The show is never the same twice and even with the impending closing of the AC, they are all smiles and laughs. I hope that our efforts to save the AC work, but if not, I want them to know how appreciated they are!! Even the bartenders and servers are amazing!! So thank you so much AC castmembers for being like a second family to a lot of us and allowing us to have so much fun!!!

Same here. I hope to visit for the last time Sept. 25th and/or 26th.

They will be missed!

KUNGALOOSH!!!!

Thanx Adventurers! You have really enhanced our visits to WDW over the last several years.

I hope to see you again in the future.
You will be missed... KUNGALOOSH! :drinking1

MG

I was just popping in to see if there was a thread for this. The AC and the CMs there have been on my mind for the past week.

Count me in as someone who thinks the whole crew at the AC deserves a great big THANK YOU! They've been a wonderful addition to my WDW trips and I will miss them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter