Thanks to Cast Members at DisneySea

NeedsNEscape

Mouseketeer
Long overdue note of thanks!

While in DisneySea, I lost the family tickets on the Indiana Jones ride. I had them in my pocket in a Ziploc bag. (Tokyo DisneyLand and Disney Sea still rely on paper tickets.) Anyway, they fell out and we didn't notice that they were gone until we were leaving. We went to Guest Services at the front of the park and asked if someone had turned them in and after several relays between cast members, we were told that they were found and waiting for us at the ride!!

Thank you so much Disney Sea!

I was amazed at the service at Tokyo Disney Sea too. I dropped my hand towel around the turnstiles, and didn't realize it until we were looking the Emporium store in the Harbor area 30 minutes later. I had given up on finding it, but my friend said we should just check with Lost & Found. Lo and behold, the towel was already there!

Of course, I ended up losing the towel again on our last day. D'oh!

I experienced the same dedication to customer service on my first visit to Tokyo Disneyland. We lost our camera case close to closing, but it was in lost and found the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter