Thanks to Disneyland Cast Member Cameron

sand2270

DIS Veteran
I am late doing this, but wanted to make sure I thanked a cast member who made our visit very special. I also sent an email in on the Disneyland web site.

My 8 year old daughter and I visited Disneyland from March 16th-20th. Our first night we got off the train to find a seat for the 2nd Fantasmic showing soon after the fireworks ended. We found a spot on a wall to the left, not the best spot but we were fine. Soon after, a cast member who had been directing traffic, named Cameron approached my daughter. She asked her name and told her that she had been looking for her all day and that Mickey had told her to give her some beads. She also gave my daughter a light up necklace and kept coming back to chat with us. I took her picture with my daughter and my daughter asked her to sign her autograph book.

Cameron came back and asked us if we wanted better seats, took my daughter by the hand and led us to a roped off area about one level up from the front of the show. My daughter talked about Cameron the entire trip, she was disappointed when we tried to find her the next day at the Winnie the Pooh ride but we were too early. She still talks about her. Cameron's kindness and attention to my daughter topped off a perfect first day in the park. I wanted to make sure she gets the thanks she deserves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter