Thanks to Marc & the Polynesian Concierge Staff...

eeyoresmountainpals

<font color="green">Volunteer Firefighter and Mom
This is belated thank you but I'm always terrible about taking care of things like this in a normal amount of time. :) We visited Disney World in the end of October 2004 and stayed in the Polynesian. We had concierge service and were overwhelmed by how wonderful everyone on the concierge staff was. We had made a room request prior to our arrival and were pleasantly surprised with what a wonderful room and wonderful view we had. I can honestly say that during our entire stay (7 nights) we never had one thing to complain about! Everyone on the concierge staff was exceptional but one person in particular, Marc, really went out of his way for our family. He helped us with some changes in our itinerary for a birthday celebration and then followed up with us afterwards to make sure everything had gone according to our plans. And he took extra time to get to know our kids! Can't wait to go back to the Polynesian...there's no place like Polynesian Concierge! THANKS!!! :cool1:

We ditto your sentiments about Poly CL CMs, and especially Marc. We think he is one of the future gems of the resort. His enthusiasm, people skills, and desire to go that extra mile make him a star in our book.

When was your last trip there?? I see by the ticker you're going back in May!! Are you staying at the Polynesian again???

eeyoresmountainpals said:
When was your last trip there?? I see by the ticker you're going back in May!! Are you staying at the Polynesian again???

I just took my cousin for a few days in February, but we hardly got to chat with Marc at all on that trip. My husband and I were there in late January, though, and Marc went way above and beyond to make our stay special. We had met him on a couple of previous trips and his enjoyment of his job, his appreciation of Disney and the Poly, and his boundless energy impressed us. There are so many excellent CM's at Poly concierge - Kathy, Marilyn, Ivette and Chef Dick, Eileen, Phil...they are the very thing that keeps us from trying another resort - we'd feel like traitors! So, yes, it's back to the Poly in May for me, on a solo trip to meet some friends from these boards.

Have a great time in May!!! I'm so envious...we have to wait until October! You're right, Polynesian does have sooooo many great CM's. Marc is just one of many! We have no interest in other resorts because of the people at the Polynesian!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter