Thanks to WDW travel staff!

Cin

DIS Veteran
Special shout out for the WDW travel staff, I booked my trip months ago and have air transportation included. Mom and I are traveling from different states and meeting up at our transfer hub to fly together into Orlando and then home again after our fun. Well, the trouble started when the airline rescheduled flights and they had us booked on different flights and leaving at different times and I was upset as we specifically planned to travel together. I was able to call WDW and explain the situation and everyone was very helpful, courteous, and service was fast. The first girl (sorry I didn't get her name) transferred my call to Duncan who was able to get Continental Airlines on line and fix everything and it took only a few minutes and no hassle, and I didn't have to go through my whole story for every person either, they actually communicated with each other and it really felt like they all had their act together and was a really nice refreshing change from what I am used to experiencing in the business world. I requested an e mail with the updated itinerary and when I got off the phone with WDW travel, and checked, it was there already in my in box. Bravo for the great service!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter