• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving at HH - Dinner order...

newarknut

A kid at heart!
Last time we spent Thanksgiving at HH, we received a letter with an order sheet for Thanksgiving dinner. Has anyone received theirs yet? It's 11/2, and I would have thought it would be out by now.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks. I think I'll give them a call. We are taking some friends down with us and are anxious to sit down and plan our meal together!

I called them. They were mailed out Monday. I'm sure we'll see it tomorrow or Friday, at the latest.

Thanks for the feedback! :wave:

Can you tell us anything about what they offer? Do they have deep-fried turkey or only the traditional baked? I'd really be interested in their menu.

This is all from memory. We had a party of 6 but the price and number of items differs depending on the size of your party/order.

You can choose one of the following main dishes

Smoked Turkey
Roasted Turkey
Fried Turkey
Ham

You get a certain number of sides but can buy extra

Mashed potatoes & gravy
sweet potatoes
green bean casserole
stuffing

One dessert

pumpkin, apple, or pecan pie

All meals include rolls and butter

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter