Thanksgiving Dinner at Disneyland

mistyinca

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what is the maximum number of guests you can book for a Thanksgiving Dinner Reservation? The date hasn't been released yet, but trying to do a mock reservation, the system doesn't allow me to find availability for more than 6 guests for Storyteller Cafe and Goofy's Kitchen. Does anyone know?

The max used to be 8 but now I think it is 6 people. Your best bet is to split the party into 2 reservations at the same time and then check-in early and say you want combined table. I saw a party of 8 all together this summer at dinner at Storytellers as well.

Bumping this up. Does anyone know when reservations will open? 6a, 7a, 8a came and went.

I think reservations for those specific restaurants on Thanksgiving tend to be delayed. They might not be released for another few weeks. Most other restaurants seemed to have been available at 6 am this morning. Unfortunately I think you just have to keep checking or do a dining alert.

I think reservations for those specific restaurants on Thanksgiving tend to be delayed. They might not be released for another few weeks. Most other restaurants seemed to have been available at 6 am this morning. Unfortunately I think you just have to keep checking or do a dining alert.

They weren't delayed in the past, but that appears to be the case this year. The bean counters are probably wondering how much they can get away with charging LOL.

Would be nice to see the Disneyland Thanksgiving Dinner return to the DL Hotel, but at over $200pp count me out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter