• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving dinner at Olivia's-any reviews?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'm thinking of eating at Olivia's for Thanksgiving this year (yes, as DH predicted, I'm STILL deciding). We were thinking of Artist Point, but the price is $47/pp there, which I think is extremely expensive. Since we're staying at OKW, I was wondering about eating at Olivia's. Actually, I suggested to DH that we order our meal at a grocery store, like Publix, and eat at our Villa, but he really wants to go out. So how's Olivia's? Or any other suggestions for 3 adults?

I haven't had Thanksgiving dinner at Olivia's, but I have had one dinner there, and if you consider Thanksgiving to be a "special" meal at all, I wouldn't do it there. The atmosphere is OK for a cafe, (which is how it's billed), but not really for a holiday meal. I may be biased, but we spent over $85 for an extremely average meal there that would/should have cost under $30 anywhere else for the quality and service. I really enjoyed OKW, but won't be dining at Olivia's - at least for dinner - again.

Thanks, but it seems to be a moot point now. I just noticed that allears has the 2005 resturaunt menus for Thanksgiving now, and Olivia's isn't on there. Besides, DH is still sure he wants to eat at Artist Point, even though I think it's rather expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter