Thanksgiving Dinner

andrabell

Property of Walt Disney (BPAL RULES) !PATA PATA!
I just booked Thanksgiving Dinner at O'Hana for 6:45pm. That should be perfect for a nice leisurely meal and then a viewing of Wishes that's scheduled for 9pm. See you all there!

---Andra
Thanksgiving, Disney Style!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Well, you won't see me there because I will be freezing in New York with my arm buried up a turkey's rump.;) I just wanted to wish you a great vacation!

Me too -- freezing that is, with arm up turkey rump. Only in Wisconsin...

Would much, much rather be at Ohana's!!

You won't see me there either - but NO turkey rump or cold weather for me! I'll just be dining at the Flying Fish Cafe on the Boardwalk! We're doing Wishes from the California Cafe the night before Turkey Day. Have a great trip and here's to low crowds!

Hey micks-we are both 59 days out! I will be at Chef Mickey at 6:30pm!!!

you wont see me, but I'll be close by! at WDW, but having dinner at the YC Galley :)
have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Laura :)

We will also be at the Galley with an early reservation to get that turkey day feeling, yet without the hastle of cooking and cleaning up for ungrateful relatives!:D :D

Hey all - looks like there will be lots of us at WDW over Thanksgiving...but then again, I've heard it's busy there over the holidays! Have any of you ever been during this time before? What are the crowds like? More importantly, how did you choose where to eat Thanksgiving dinner? I had no idea where to go... my 2 little ones aren't too into turkey and since I wanted to try 50's Prime Time I made PS there for dinner.... But I also want to know what is Wishes??? I haven't been to WDW in over 10 years and there's way too much to chose from!!

We will be having Thanksgiving dinner at Shula's at 7:00. It will be husband, myself and our 12 yr old son. None of us are worried about having the traditional turkey and such and wanted to try Shula's, so that is how we chose. Poor Alex (my son) I must ask him at least every other day, are you sure you are not going to be bothered about not having turkey on Thanksgiving? I am already have doubts about taking him away from the rest of the family for the holiday, he is such a traditionalist (is that even a word?) that I worry once Thanksgiving gets here he will have second thoughts about leaving. But then again, I don't give him enough credit.

So anyhow....We will be eating at Shula's on Thanksgiving. That is what this thread is about, right? With all of my rambling I kind of forgot! LOL
Pam

Close! We'll be there the day after Thanksgiving! (man, I'm going to miss the shopping specials, but I think Disney will more than make up for it! ;) )

If you are at Cape May for Thanksgiving dinner, you can see me, DH, DM and DD. 7:20pm Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Linda

We will be having breakfast at CRT and dinner at Crystal Palace!!! I know turkey day is crowded at MK, but we plan to take a slow day, eat a lot, watch some parades, and ride a few rides. See everyone there!!!

5:00 @ Jiko. We said we didn't want a traditional Thanksgiving! ;) Probably the better day of the week to spend at AK, eat, then sneak over to MK for a spell. 8:30 flight back to Seattle Friday morning...ugh!

3:00pm Chef Mickey's with DH, 2 DD'd, DMIL, DFIL, DSIL, DBIL, and DNephews.

Uncle Buck we have you beat for flight time 7am Friday morning. Needless to say the DH, DDs, and I will be heading to MCO Hyatt at 9pm Turkey night while the rest of the family heads back to MCO Hyata at 6 or 7 pm.

I can't wait. :earsgirl:

My DH and I will be having Thanksgiving Dinner at the DB with the Fantasmic Package. Yahoo...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter