Thanksgiving VIP Tour Advice

spicedparrot

Earning My Ears
Hi All -

Planning on coming to DLR Thursday (Thanksgiving) and Saturday this week.

Originally had a VIP tour booked for Thursday because I thought that would be busiest based upon previous crowd predictions. However, I see that the weather that day is going to be cooler and rainy which I’m assuming will depress attendance. I’m wondering now if I should switch my VIP tour to Saturday (which is supposed to be sunny)? Perhaps my assumption is wrong?

When do you think the parks will be busier - Thursday or Saturday? Suggestions?

The VIP tour is a lot of money for us so I want to make good use of our time.

Thanks for the help!!!

It may be too late to change it now; they may be sold out already for this weekend. But I do think Saturday will be busier than Thursday.

Thanks. I have both days booked and was debating cancelling one or the other. But with the rain, just not sure what makes sense. I’m hoping its not as bad as they are saying.

We were there last Thanksgiving. Thursday was great! Saturday was the busier day by far. However, it was still manageable, we just took a break midday to recharge.

I seem to recall the last year or two, Thanksgiving day was actually quite pleasant, crowd wise. May I ask, do you know the parks well? Or is this a first time visit? I ask because I splurged on a VIP tour during our Christmas trip a couple years ago. I hate to say it, but I was disappointed. Maybe it was because I knew the parks so well already, knew how to maximum my fast passes, etc. But I didn't see the benefit for how much it costs. Ask me questions if you'd like =)

I seem to recall the last year or two, Thanksgiving day was actually quite pleasant, crowd wise. May I ask, do you know the parks well? Or is this a first time visit? I ask because I splurged on a VIP tour during our Christmas trip a couple years ago. I hate to say it, but I was disappointed. Maybe it was because I knew the parks so well already, knew how to maximum my fast passes, etc. But I didn't see the benefit for how much it costs. Ask me questions if you'd like =)
We know the parks very well, know how to run our MaxPass to the max, but we enjoy our days on tour also. It is the day the grandkids know they can circle rides (ride a ride several times in a row.) We will be on tour on Friday after Thanksgiving. I know we can be on rides and can walk up at 925p and have seats for fireworks at 930. My DIL will be able to visit with all the princesses without my granddaughter rolling her eyes for "wasting" ride time on it. And my 4yo grandson will repeat BLAB, despite the fact he won't score more than 1000 points. It works great for our family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter