The ABC's of Trip Reporting- PLEASE JOIN US ON THE NEW THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a cone of shame? I thought it was a DUNCE hat.

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

Loving all the banter BTW! :thumbsup2 :worship:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have very little to do with the banter lately- unfortunately. I wish I had more time to be here all the time, but my gall bladder is acting like a 2 year old and demanding all my time. :headache: Off to another test in an hour. The HydaScan- hope it shows soemthing!!!

There was a time or two, not so long ago, when I could have said, "At least you have an indoor shower!" :laughing:
:)
See!! Now you're a victim, of "Let's mince words..." Welcome to my DISWorld, Molly!

I worked in the Blue Bayou Restaurant as a hostess. It was great fun! Can you imagine working INSIDE the Pirates!?
I can NOT believe nobody has minced THESE words for you yet!!! :confused3
It was me, not Liesa! And I swear, I only did it the one time!:blush::laughing: I'm sure nobody even noticed,
You flashed and nobody noticed??? :sad2:
Boys! I'm sure I'll fall victim again to some grammatical error and then be raked over the coals for it!:headache::laughing:
Highly likely!!! ;)
then you are totally within the guide lines and remember if it happens to rain during that time, or you walk through a sprinker it counts and you can start your number back at 0 days.
:thumbsup2
I was counting those.... :rolleyes1
ignorance after the dis boards, you might as well change your name to marv.
:headache:

BTW, did you see the updated standings in my contest? You know, the one I just updated based on that comment???? :rolleyes:
:laughing::rotfl: I wonder if Marv holds a record for being abused on numerous TR's at the same time!:lmao:
Not yet. There's still work to be done!!! ;)
i think we can give him that title.
and it isnt really abuse if you have it coming to you is it?:laughing:
Oops, sorry, contest standings just updated again!!!
Et tu Pootay?:confused:
That spoon he carries is for "dishing it out", so yeah.
I thought you WOOD know I only SPOON it out.....
does my hot tub count?? I use that regularly. You should see it when I soap up!! :lmao:
I did see that last night on YouTube! And now I may be blinded for life!!! :eek:
I refuse to take any part of Marv bashing- I am, afterall in the running for a unique and cool prize package in his game! :woohoo:
Ah the wisdom you attain when you are a famous Post Host!!!

I have very little to do with the banter lately- unfortunately. I wish I had more time to be here all the time, but my gall bladder is acting like a 2 year old and demanding all my time. :headache: Off to another test in an hour. The HydaScan- hope it shows soemthing!!!
HydaScan? Isn't that what the TSA uses at airports now? It shows all the way down to your Hyda!!! :laughing:

Hey Liesa :goodvibes Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly and not getting any answers. Hope the test today helps them figure things out. :hug:

I can NOT believe nobody has minced THESE words for you yet!!! :confused3

I did see that last night on YouTube! And now I may be blinded for life!!! :eek:

Ah the wisdom you attain when you are a famous Post Host!!!

I know! I was afraid it was going to be you.

It's that darned lack of sunlight here in Oregon.

I am very wise- for a while anyway.

HydaScan? Isn't that what the TSA uses at airports now? It shows all the way down to your Hyda!!! :laughing:

:rotfl2: Depends on which one you choose.

Hey Liesa :goodvibes Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly and not getting any answers. Hope the test today helps them figure things out. :hug:

Thanks!!!

You flashed and nobody noticed??? :sad2:
Highly likely!!! ;)

:headache:Oh Marv.

Groan!:sad2:

i think we can give him that title.

and it isnt really abuse if you have it coming to you is it?:laughing:

:lmao:Good one!

I have an extra cone of shame we pass around these parts. :lmao: I think Tim has it. Mel gave it to him after taking the picture with his whip.

I really do enjoy the Figment ride. I know, I"m one of a VERY small minority, but to me, (and I know it must have been WAY, WAY, better in its past days of glory) it's so old school Disney. Just a happy dark, silly ride- and best of all it has a great gas gag. (no pun intended there)

Imaaaaaaaaaaaaa-gination, Imaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagination,

Now get that out of your head. :lmao::lmao:

You can get the same Cobb Salad at HBD if you want, but the better, signature dish is the Monte Cristo Sandwich, mmmm. mmmmm; a gall bladder attack on a plate. :cloud9:

Ah, the cone of shame. I'm guessing it's my turn to wear it then! So Tim has it then? I would've loved to see Mel's face when she saw what Tim was doing with that whip!

We did the Figment ride once and DD's hated it because of the skunky smell! I thought it was funny but they didn't! I think I had a Figment stuffed animal when I was little, I remember thinking he was very cute!

I've had the Cobb salad at Brown Derby, it was delish! DH loves a good Monte Cristo sandwich but I agree, a deep fried meal probably isn't the best thing for your GB! Speaking of which, how did the scan go today??

I refuse to take any part of Marv bashing- I am, afterall in the running for a unique and cool prize package in his game! :woohoo::cool1::banana:

I'm competing too. But I don't recall there being a cool prize package though. Hmmm...maybe I should be trying harder then! Any idea what the prize is??

We did the Figment ride once and DD's hated it because of the skunky smell! I thought it was funny but they didn't! I think I had a Figment stuffed animal when I was little, I remember thinking he was very cute!

"Figgy" is y daughter's favorite plush, but unfortunately we think it may have met its demise in the move. I can't find my pink Crocs either. UGH! Hopefully, things may turn up as we search some more in drawers or other places things may have been stuffed.

I've had the Cobb salad at Brown Derby, it was delish! DH loves a good Monte Cristo sandwich but I agree, a deep fried meal probably isn't the best thing for your GB! Speaking of which, how did the scan go today??

MMMM! A tad heavy on the bleu, but good nonetheless!! :cloud9:

I'm competing too. But I don't recall there being a cool prize package though. Hmmm...maybe I should be trying harder then! Any idea what the prize is??

Well, I made that part up. But if I had to guess what he may offer, I'd say it's a complete set of wooden spoons, made to suit any need.

How did the scan go? Any news?

Thanks for asking! It went fine. But naturally, no news. I go back to see the doctor on Monday and I'll know then.

I can say that whatever g.b. stimulant they gave me, made me feel AWFUL for about 5 minutes. WhOa, that stuff was powerful juju.

:eek: :eek:

See, I knew you and Liesa would get along fine!!!!! At least Liesa had the decency to be behind closed doors! I bet you made some teenage boys very happy!!!! :lmao::lmao:

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

:eek: Tim! You perv! :laughing:

It looks like I'll have to be more careful when choosing my words now!:laughing: Thanks for the welcome to the world of mincing words! Is there a support group yet for that world?? Sheesh, those boys are trouble, aren't they?:sad2:

The Blue Bayou! Lucky dog! This summer we went to Disneyland for the first time and that was the ONLY place I wanted to eat lunch at, because it was inside the Pirates ride! Sadly I was vetoed by pretty much everyone in our party. Oh if only DH was with me, he'd have said fine, you all go eat counter service and Molly and I will eat at Blue Bayou! Pirates is his favorite ride.:thumbsup2

Blue Bayou was my very first Disney restaurant I ever ate in. :lovestruc I had the monticristo for the first time and looooooved it. :love: Anything with raspberry jam is good with me!! :thumbsup2

I can't find my pink Crocs either. UGH! Hopefully, things may turn up as we search some more in drawers or other places things may have been stuffed.

You have tiny feet maybe their just under something and you can't see them. :goodvibes Aren't you like a size 2 or something crazy like that? Were they the mickey head one's, or did you end up with the cutesy maryjane style?

Thanks for asking! It went fine. But naturally, no news. I go back to see the doctor on Monday and I'll know then.

I can say that whatever g.b. stimulant they gave me, made me feel AWFUL for about 5 minutes. WhOa, that stuff was powerful juju.
You have to wait till Monday???? :scared1::scared1:

I hope they get to the bottom of this quickly!!!!!!

:eek: Tim! You perv! :laughing:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hey, I wasn't the one flashing!!!!! :lmao::lmao:

I refuse to take any part of Marv bashing- I am, afterall in the running for a unique and cool prize package in his game! :woohoo::cool1::banana:
me too im taking the high ground.
:hug:

BTW, did you see the updated standings in my contest? You know, the one I just updated based on that comment???? :rolleyes:
just because i said marv you assume i was talking about you....no, no, no, i was talking about that one guy marv that comes around every year or to and posts.

not you, i would never say anything about you.

he said hyda, not the "groan" and it is spelled groin...and they make fun of me for my spelling.

:lmao:

JK;)

Blue Bayou was my very first Disney restaurant I ever ate in. :lovestruc I had the monticristo for the first time and looooooved it. :love: Anything with raspberry jam is good with me!! :thumbsup2

My grandmother used to take me to a Jewish Deli in Glendale, CA when I was growing up called Billie's. THey had the most amazing cheese blintzes filled with cream and cottage cheesese, fried up, and served with strawberry preserves! OMGosh, SO YUMMY!!! Ahhhhhh....:cloud9: You're right! Anything with berry jam is nommy! I just pulled out some Marionberries from my freezer for a batch of freezer jam. Perfect for this wintry, snowy day.

You have tiny feet maybe their just under something and you can't see them. :goodvibes Aren't you like a size 2 or something crazy like that? Were they the mickey head one's, or did you end up with the cutesy maryjane style?

No, size 5, which is so stinkin' hard to find anymore. I went with the original style, and have no idea what they are called. I got them at NOrdstroms BEFORE I knew you could buy them cheaper just about EVERYWHERE else. :headache: But they do have some cute Minnie Jibbitz that I picked up on my VERY FIRST Meet with Mary at the now defunct Opry Mills Mall. Oh how I wish they'd turn up!

So, since I'm all "nuked up", I wonder if my poop will glow?! :confused3

Given the way the dicatorship has set himself up, it's the wiser way to go. ;)

he said hyda, not the "groan" and it is spelled groin...and they make fun of me for my spelling.

:lmao::lmao: :lmao: That's the most creative POW, I've seen in a while- since Glenn's You're In Morocco....

I actually have a couple of things in mind, I just have to decide if it will be one or the other or both....:confused3

With that juju she said they gave her, they may have already gotten to the BOTTOM!!! :rolleyes1
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Riiiggghhhttt.....
just because i said marv you assume i was talking about you....no, no, no, i was talking about that one guy marv that comes around every year or to and posts.

not you, i would never say anything about you.
You're starting to be as big of a suck up as Glenn......but at least he does it to the women!!! :sad2:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Given the way the dicatorship has set himself up, it's the wiser way to go. ;)
You made a DAN!!! :lmao:

(now you just have to figure out which statement I was referring to.....) :rolleyes1

You made a DAN!!! :lmao:

(now you just have to figure out which statement I was referring to.....) :rolleyes1

I assume since you highlighted "dictatorship" it was that one. And YOU called yourself that! Just re-interating your Highness.

My grandmother used to take me to a Jewish Deli in Glendale, CA when I was growing up called Billie's. THey had the most amazing cheese blintzes filled with cream and cottage cheesese, fried up, and served with strawberry preserves! OMGosh, SO YUMMY!!! Ahhhhhh....:cloud9: You're right! Anything with berry jam is nommy! I just pulled out some Marionberries from my freezer for a batch of freezer jam. Perfect for this wintry, snowy day.

Billie's sounds like :cloud9: My first experience with cheese blintzes were at my step-grandparents house on Mothers Day. They were from Estonia and always cooked things I thought were very strange, but not this breakfast!! I was in heaven. I would assume blintz's were apart of their culture, it seems there are similar things across that region. I was just a uncultered Kansas girl back then. :goodvibes I'm waaaay cultured now that I live in Texas. :rotfl2: :rolleyes:

I don't know. :confused3 I would turn out the lights and find out!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter