The ABC's of Trip Reporting- PLEASE JOIN US ON THE NEW THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh - a quiz already! In my reality it is from the Great Movie Ride. But I am thinking it is actually from Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

Besides GMR, I was thinking it was from the other Bette Davis movie "All About Eve". She said, "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night." :thumbsup2

Sorry... was thinking along the lines of a quick Disney trivia question.
Don't be....if there is any ONE ride at WDW that suits that line, you definitely nailed it! :woohoo:
My sincerest apologies Marv! I did not even know you had a thread! My eyes are getting too old for that tiny type at the bottom of your siggie! :rotfl:
Okay, check out my new, improved siggie! I fixed it just for you and your eyes Jen! :lmao:

My parents weren't even born when that movie came out. :surfweb:

Sorry... was thinking along the lines of a quick Disney trivia question.

Oh, gee, thanks!!! :sad2: Oh, wait...I wasn't born yet either! :upsidedow

I'm thinking Leisa might be referring to a quote from her PTR? popcorn::

Okay, check out my new, improved siggie! I fixed it just for you and your eyes Jen! :lmao:

Thank you! 40 is approaching fast and I need all the help I can get! The readers are sure to pour in now that they can see the fabulous Marv has a PTR!

Oh, wait....shoot...just looked up the movie and it was released in 1950....uh oh...:rolleyes1

Okay, Tim, maybe that WAS a mean comment about your parents not being born yet!! :eek: :rotfl2:

Oh, wait....shoot...just looked up the movie and it was released in 1950....uh oh...:rolleyes1

:

1950?? Ok - I don't feel too bad about missing it.....at least I got another movie from the same actress....that one was from 1962, which was still a few years before I was born ;) I was talking to a guy who was in a play my DH was recording about random celebrities....Bette Davis was mentioned. I told him my only "real time" knowledge of Bette Davis is the Kim Carnes song "Bette Davis Eyes" :rotfl: beyond that - I'm just guessing....

Okay, Tim, maybe that WAS a mean comment about your parents not being born yet!! :eek: :rotfl2:

Ummmmm.... Well, then I RETRACT my previous statement. :cool2:

1950?? Ok - I don't feel too bad about missing it.....at least I got another movie from the same actress....that one was from 1962, which was still a few years before I was born ;) I was talking to a guy who was in a play my DH was recording about random celebrities....Bette Davis was mentioned. I told him my only "real time" knowledge of Bette Davis is the Kim Carnes song "Bette Davis Eyes" :rotfl: beyond that - I'm just guessing....

Christine, I don't know about you, but I think that's nice and momsonstt need "RASPBERRIES" from both of us. Now if I could just find a smilie that is one. :headache:

Hi there, I'm still relatively new to DIS but your Introduction was truly intriguing and I can't wait to read more. I attempted to write a trip report last December and never finished it. Plus I don't think I keep others interest much so I love to read when people make it so interesting that you feel like you are along for the trip.

Thank you for sharing and nice to meetcha! (I'm Stacey :rotfl:)

Thank you! 40 is approaching fast and I need all the help I can get! The readers are sure to pour in now that they can see the fabulous Marv has a PTR!
40! Oh good grief!!! :rolleyes: That's nothing! :sad2: You think you need help NOW, just wait until 50 goes flying by...... :rolleyes1
EWWWW, nice comeback! :rotfl:

Actually I have a personal, unannounced contest going. I have a post, in one of the many threads around here, that I expected a particular response to. I just KNEW you would be the one to make the expected declaration, but so far nothing. I would hate for Dan to beat you to the punch(line) on this one.....:rolleyes1
Hi there, I'm still relatively new to DIS but your Introduction was truly intriguing and I can't wait to read more. I attempted to write a trip report last December and never finished it. Plus I don't think I keep others interest much so I love to read when people make it so interesting that you feel like you are along for the trip.

Thank you for sharing and nice to meetcha! (I'm Stacey :rotfl:)
HI Stacey!!!!

It probably isn't that you don't keep people's interest, you just haven't had the right group of lunatics pick up on your TR to help keep it going! You've certainly come to the right place to find a few........ :lmao:

Welcome, Stacey. Just a warning ahead of time...us girls HAVE to stick together when we talk with Marv and Glen and the rest of those men. :lmao::lmao: Seriously, welcome, and if you have a report going, give us a link and we'll join.

Sorry about not getting back to everyone this morning all in one fell swoop... I have a few minutes now, and will continue...
I'm here.

I couldn't keep up with the PTR, but I'm going to try to keep up with the TR.

GREAT to have you aboard! Don't worry about keeping caught up- we'll provide handy dandy linkoids to help you out :goodvibes

I'm here! :woohoo: Going back to catch up now.

Awesome! Denise is here!! Sorry we missed you in DC! Next time, right?

me thinks it will take you through a Berlin winter...and spring...summer...fall and winter again...:rolleyes1 :laughing:

:welcome:! :) Don't get too lost in the pre-trippies...she does a great table of contents to "The Plan" for the trip, but it is three threads full of craziness. ;) glad you are joining us on this amazing adventure! :)

Great start, Liesa!!!!!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: you might be right.

Why thank you, My Dear! Time for you to add your intro!

:laughing::laughing: Your partner in crime, Marv, has already started mischief on my PTR and I haven't even left yet.

Trouble makers? Here amongst us?? REEEEALLY?!? ;)

Kathy, thanks for helping me round up my cohorts so we can "upgrade" your thread while you're away!:thumbsup2 You KNOW I will need all the help I can get! :lmao:

Now that's the kind of upgrade I like! :lmao:

I made it over! I can't wait to hear about everything. :)

Hey Crissy!! Glad you made it! We're sure happy you're with us!

im in.:wave2:

and its always nice to bring along a gift the first time you show up at someones house (your TR)

:flower3:

You would be very good at going cross-cultural! Tis true- one would ALWAYS show up with flowers or candy to a first visit!! Good call!

I am thrilled to be in on the beginning of the TR! I also had trouble catching up with the 3 PTR threads and never quite did catch up...so here is a brand new TR...love the intro...and although surgery will interrupt for a few days, other than that little intrusion I plan on being here until the very last page. :surfweb:

Thank you for welcoming us along to enjoy the adventure as arm chair travelers! popcorn::

And we are just as thrilled to have you here! And I do mean that! WOW!! Surgery! Wishing you the very best experience and a super-megaloooper fast recovery, Christine!

Dang it - page three! :headache: Next time someone save me a spot!

Great start Liesa! :thumbsup2

Maroo - just saw Baker's photos on facebook. Amazing!

OKey, dOKey, we'll save a warm spot next time. Hopefully, it will only be warmed from someone sitting there... :rolleyes1

Oh sure, thanks for making us all look bad Dan! :mad: I totally forgot the TR-warming gift. :sad2:

Hope I'm not too late!!!! :mickeybar

Not sure it took Dan to do that.... :laughing: (J/K!)

Diamonds work, if you need to upstage him... just sayin'.

Already page 3?! I really slipped on this one.

Fabulous intro Liesa. This is going to be something really special. At least I know I'm guaranteed at least a year's worth of entertainment :surfweb:

No slipping- I wasn't like going around announcing it or anything. Well, except on Cynthia's- but ONLY because I knew she'd want to know... :rolleyes1

I was just thinking to myself, "Self? Liesa's using the alphabet for her chapter titles. For a TR. On the DIS. Home of umpteen thousand Disney obsessed peeps. One of her A chapters should be A-Addicted." :laughing:

Ohhhh!! That is VERY good!!! See, we totally feed off of each other!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter