The adventures of Tiggerdad (A collection of camping locations, mishaps, reviews, alterations, food, and whatever else I can find)

Sucks to read the hits keep coming. You'll find a way even if it means postponing a little more. Best wishes for all to work out as best it can.

So sorry Michael...
Why do bad things happen to good people.......
Seems to always be the case.

Update

We have seen oncology and general surgery. Had MRI to better visualize the tumor. So far all good indicators. The tumor on scope was large, however the MRI indicates it is not invading deeper tissue. Further more, no lymph nodes involved and no indication of metastasis. General surgery feels they can remove the lesion entirely. Oncology says with all this, if the path reports are good after surgery, she might not need chemo/radiation.

Summary, get a regular colonoscopy as recommended. Mom had hers and that's how it was found. Found it very early.

Surgery is Thursday. I'll update further then.

Appreciate you all.

So glad the results are promising. Prayers for good results on your Mom's surgery. And prayers for you & the family for your strength.

We are still deciding course of action on my mom's finding of cancer. It is rectal, but no lymph node involved so appears localized. Have gotten 2nd opinion. She is having second scope in a week. Decision is if it can be done with minimal surgery. Lot of potential complications. So far she holding up well.

We are on the road, but not with camper. Randy and I are keeping to our plan of going to the Keys. We came on down to his house this morning and will leave out tonight and drive through the night. While we are here we took the Pete to get some fuel.
20220603_115637.jpg

The girls have never ridden in big rig.
20220603_115538.jpg

We are still deciding course of action on my mom's finding of cancer. It is rectal, but no lymph node involved so appears localized. Have gotten 2nd opinion. She is having second scope in a week. Decision is if it can be done with minimal surgery. Lot of potential complications. So far she holding up well.

We are on the road, but not with camper. Randy and I are keeping to our plan of going to the Keys. We came on down to his house this morning and will leave out tonight and drive through the night. While we are here we took the Pete to get some fuel.
View attachment 673840

The girls have never ridden in big rig.
View attachment 673842
I think I would get tired using all those switches lol.

Hey Michael, PM me with your timing and route and I will see if it's possible to hook up someplace. Understood if you all plan on rolling straight through.

Safe travels and :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 for updates and pics. Also, continued prayers and good thoughts for your mom.

Steve and Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter