The Adventurosity Club

What's amazing is that we already have 212 views on this thread but only 19 posts...c'mon lurkers...make yourself known -- new thread, new time to post!

:)

That's amazing...already! So you guys reading along...have you been with us since the beginning? Anyone???

Well done KigerKat! :thumbsup2

YAY KigerKat!!! Thank you!!!

Hi everybody!

ANN! Please continue--what a fantastic way to start this new adventure! And with music too!!! :goodvibes

And thank you KigerKat too!!!!!

Yeah!! Bravo!!! More! More!!

Oh, and does this mean that you are back to singing now?? ;)

(AnnDisneyFan prepares for the curtain call after a ridiculously long standing ovation and sings her second encore of "We Swim Together")

Together.....we swim together

And if we all join fins

Everybody wins

And we'll swim TOGETHER in the open sea!!!!!

fn-resized-2.jpg

Oh, yeah!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: I'm so super excited that I can't even really concentrate to pack ... I have our clothes done but then said, Hey, I need to check the DISboards -- as freaky-stalkery as it sounds, I'm going to miss you guys and be thinking of you all on my trip. I wish I could take you all with me!!:grouphug:

"Together....." :grouphug:

Also, you will be glad to know that Skinny Minnie has arrived safely in Georgia:

SkinnyMinnieArrives-vi.jpg

Minnie will be attending Mommy and Me Tea tomorrow at my DD's school. I wonder what kind of adventures she will get into???

Cathie (and the rest of us LOSTies)

LOST starts at 10:02 pm tonight (which I know you know)

Have a fun night everyone!

Gonna try and turn in after LOST tonight. Wish me luck with that! pixiedust:

p.s. I loved having the music back again....singing Disney just makes me happy :yay:

Here are some pics from the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival:

Lady and the Tramp:
Picture005-vi.jpg

Daisy and Donald:
Picture001-vi.jpg

Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs:
Picture006-vi.jpg

OOOOOH! I love our shiny new thread. Thanks, KigerKat!
The Adventurosity Club...it just cries out for a logo and stationary.

Wait for me!!!! Wait for me!!!! I'm trying to catch up ...
Yellowstone2BisonCatchup.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Oh, yeah!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: I'm so super excited that I can't even really concentrate to pack ... I have our clothes done but then said, Hey, I need to check the DISboards -- as freaky-stalkery as it sounds, I'm going to miss you guys and be thinking of you all on my trip. I wish I could take you all with me!!:grouphug:

Ok, we'll go! I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing your adventures in your trip report - have the best time ever!!

tothesea - :rotfl: :rotfl: Great times for Skinny Mickey, especially hangin' with the twins!

Ann - Way to open a show!

Jennifer - Thanks for the photos and for the update on Skinny Minnie!

Okay, everyone together....VOLCANO!!!

Picture003-vi.jpg

These are the shoes that makes my DD just above 40":
Picture004-vi.jpg

Ever since my DD saw Minnie pose like this....well, you know what happens...
Picture002-vi.jpg

Cathie (and the rest of us LOSTies)

LOST starts at 10:02 pm tonight (which I know you know)

Have a fun night everyone!

Gonna try and turn in after LOST tonight. Wish me luck with that! pixiedust:

p.s. I loved having the music back again....singing Disney just makes me happy :yay:

The show was FABULOUS Ann!!! Please keep singing and singing and singing!!! :cool1:

Okay, everyone together....VOLCANO!!!

Picture003-vi.jpg

These are the shoes that makes my DD just above 40":
Picture004-vi.jpg

Ever since my DD saw Minnie pose like this....well, you know what happens...
Picture002-vi.jpg

Atta girl! Totally sweet pictures - and good goin' on the shoes!

Loving the pictures Jennifer...must have been such a great time to get to go! Your daughter is so cute...the perfect shoes!

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the pics. She wore those shoes all 4 days and never complained. They are so worn!

Okay, I am off to catch up on The Office. Goodnight!

Hello everyone! I'm so glad I found the house.

Here is the pic of The Top 3, KTP, and me:

TheTop3KTPandMe-vi.jpg

hey great pic!

and the one of your daughter....too cute. Those shoes didn't look too comfortable to be honest, but I'll take your (her) word for it!

hey great pic!

and the one of your daughter....too cute. Those shoes didn't look too comfortable to be honest, but I'll take your (her) word for it!

yes.....she is a cutie! :cutie:

Great picture of the fellas and Jen! Aw...good times

Hey guys! I made it to the new thread! Wow . . . I can't believe I didn't get back to the old one in time to say goodbye before it hit 250 pages . . . Thanks for setting this up KigerKat!!

Hey There Justin! :yay: Glad to see you made it over...... ::yes::

Can we keep the same house from the last thread? I really like my attic space and FirstTimeCaller is a really great attic-mate.

It's already on the way.

big-house-movers.jpg

3guys enters the thread and looks around...
A little paint, a few throw pillows......:rotfl2:
Of course we keep the house!!
We just got it the way we like it.
It is now DAC (DISnee Adventurosity Club) Headquarters!!
The DAC PACK returns!!!
Anyone else like the DAC PACK (or PAC)??
Might make a logo easier....

Well just missed the official closing of the other thread! I think this is the first one we've seen to the end!

Last post goes to CIRCUSGIRL!!!!!!! :hippie:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

The end of another thread..... I'm so sad it's closed now. Seriously, I'm sad we left our cool pad behind. No more skee ball, no more skating parties, and no more HMF's closet! Oh wait.... nevermind. And my virtual room was so clean and tidy...n'er a toy underfoot and the fridge was always stocked.

So, what kind of fantasy world can we have here? ::confused:

The late night crew can take over from here....I'm tired.
Must carry myself upstairs and snuggle in for the night!

Sweet dreams everyone! :cloud9:

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter