The Best Penny Cleaner!

Beverly Lynn

comfortably numb
is this stuff in a can called "Never-Dull" magic wadding polish. I have pennies from 1940 and up and they look like they just came off teh penny press!LOL I tried the baking soda and vinegar and the salt and vinegar but this stuff makes them shine! I can't wait to go make my pressed pennies now!

Try tomato sauce! If it cleans up pennies like that, imagine what it does to our stomachs!!!!!:rolleyes: I guesss it's the high acid content that cleans copper so well.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Along the same lines..you can use hot sauce it will put a nice shine on a penny.

I cleaned our pre- 1982 pennies in tomato past. I let them soak or stick in the past for about 45 minutes the best looking ones were 1974 when I was done. I can't wait to press them now only 19 more days.

Doing the happy dance.

thanks, for the advise.

I love these boards.

Coca Cola is also a GREAT penny cleaner - which does make you think about putting that stuff in your stomach (this from a person who doesn't drink coffee, Tea or soda at all).

Ketchup works too. Once spilled some on the bottom of a copper pan. Left it in the sink over night ( too tired to do the dishes) and the next morning when I rinsed it off, the copper was shiny again! A girl in my DD's class once did the same thing with pennies as a science project.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter