The Big Family Trip to Disneyland Paris Halloween 2023 Updated Using Disneyland Paris App and Premier Pass

Question about this: is this limit 3 total, or just 3 per attraction? The wording on the DLP website seems like it's 3 per attraction per guest (e.g. I can only buy the pass for Crush's coaster for me three times per day), but no limit on the number of attractions (eg. I could buy one for each ride for all of the rides, not just 3).

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/attractions/disney-premier-access/#:~:text=You can buy a maximum,a time, depending upon availability.
I had the same question today! I've reason on Disboards people saying they got Premier Access for 5 rides but other people respond saying that's not correct as there was a 3 ride limit. I interpret the DLP website that you can purchase up a Premier Access up to 3x per ride per guest per day, and also can purchase a Premier Access for a ride at a given time for up to 12 guests. But I'm trying to get confirmation if this is correct :)

I had the same question today! I've reason on Disboards people saying they got Premier Access for 5 rides but other people respond saying that's not correct as there was a 3 ride limit. I interpret the DLP website that you can purchase up a Premier Access up to 3x per ride per guest per day, and also can purchase a Premier Access for a ride at a given time for up to 12 guests. But I'm trying to get confirmation if this is correct :)
Here is the exact wording from the (English-language) website:

How many Disney Premier Access One can I buy at a time?
Once your time slot has begun, you can book another!

You can buy a maximum of 3 Disney Premier Access One per attraction per Guest per day, and a maximum of 12 Disney Premier Access One for the same attraction and time slot at a time, depending upon availability.
To me, that sounds like you could buy Premier Access One for every single ride, not just 3, but not more than 3 times for a single ride.

I decided to go ahead and buy the Premier Access Ultimate, so I get one ride on each ride. I think that if I wanted to, that I could ALSO buy Premier Access One for additional rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter