The big G+ rides at HS gone by 1:07!

I agree, and I think Disney is testing more for the system than just shifting $ILL to the G+ pool ... They may also be mucking around with the LL/standby ratio and how they release the LL drops
Mucking around is a great choice of words here. Seems like President's Day week was a bomb and they are trying to get their act together for Spring Break. I'm there March 9th -17th: The first few days should be ok but from the 14th on it looks to be slammed: some Park Passes are gone and TP has a lot of 10s on their board.

None of this is helpful. If I manage to get SDD when I book qt 7am, by the time the park opens at 9 and I can book another, the good stuff is already into the evening.

None of this is helpful. If I manage to get SDD when I book qt 7am, by the time the park opens at 9 and I can book another, the good stuff is already into the evening.
You can’t book at 9. You have to wait until 11 am (2 hrs from park opening). When we booked with a world clock, SDD was showing 11 am+ at 7 am and few seconds.

Edit: unless you could snag SDD for 9 am. But getting there and riding would still take 10-15 mins. I wonder if someone has been able to grab a 9 am SDD and what strategy they used.

Not a whole lot of shifting (times changed by approx 1 hr) because the 11 am crowd hasn’t started picking.

I would actually pick TOT as I haven’t seen that ever pop back up. Then your next pick after cool down would be before the 1 pm crowd. MFSR has a single rider and so does RnRC.

Someone explain to me, how these two posts can reflect that different of an experience
[*]What is the trick to getting 6 attractions stacked in advance? Isn't there a restriction to use what you have before getting another?

If I’m understanding correctly, these are not 6 stacked attractions - these are just the times that were available for those 6 rides as of 8:20 this morning.

Someone explain to me, how these two posts can reflect that different of an experience
  • Crowd level on the day experienced?
  • Onsite versus offsite?
  • Party size? Is this a party of 1 versus a party of 5 scenario?
  • Experience with the app? First time user vs someone that used it before?
  • What is the trick to getting 6 attractions stacked in advance? Isn't there a restriction to use what you have before getting another?
This is just showing data points-availability at one point in time. We are trying to come up with a strategy of booking as you go in the am and when to start stacking and IF that would give you more passes vs just stacking in the evening.

On the other hand, Alien SS and Star Tours have low waits in the evenings and Genie+ availability even during peak times.

205 minutes for a theme park ride is frankly mind-bending. Who the heck was looking at the tip board when it was 200 minutes and joining that queue?
People who really like the interactive queue?

I think they got in line earlier and it just jumped. Maybe Disney is inflating times to discourage people from getting in the line.

I wonder if Indiana Jones has lines like LionKing where you had to wait 1.5 hr and only got into the next show. That might be worth a Genie+ pass

Right now I would do the meet & greets (Disney Junior characters are out now) and mobile order tater tots (woodys lunchbox can have 2 hour waits btw);

People who really like the interactive queue?

I think they got in line earlier and it just jumped. Maybe Disney is inflating times to discourage people from getting in the line.

I wonder if Indiana Jones has lines like LionKing where you had to wait 1.5 hr and only got into the next show. That might be worth a Genie+ pass

We didn’t buy Genie+ for our third MK day, and the wait time for Pooh was 35 minutes. We decided to standby, and when we reached the corner with the honey screens, they streamed about 100 LL people in while we waited. That probably added another 15 minutes to the queue. I can see that happening to to a larger scale on more in demand rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter