The boards were better than Fox news live

Calm before the storm. I think a big announcement (CRV, GCV or both?) is coming later this fall. Everyone will be all a twitter and we will have some good reading to do here on the boards.:goodvibes

I Love DVC and the Boards. It might be a little slow right now but I always enjoy my daily trip to the boards to catch up on what is new. It is almost like speaking with family online!

Calm before the storm. I think a big announcement (CRV, GCV or both?) is coming later this fall. Everyone will be all a twitter and we will have some good reading to do here on the boards.:goodvibes
I think your are correct. The CRV and GCV threads are rehashing old rumors, but both are posting construction photo updates for both locations, which is a good thing.

I come here to get my daily Disney 'fix'. Sometimes even 2 or 3 times a day. Seems I keep reading the same posts over and over again..... The only news is over at the re-sale listings. I don't think I've ever seen so many properties for sale.

Sadly, a day or two after other sites that have welcomed, instead of attacking the rumor bearers!

The only news is over at the re-sale listings. I don't think I've ever seen so many properties for sale.

thank you just noticed that - mostly for SSR? expecting OKW because of the points extended.

but that can vary on a daily basis.

you know if this sell out is because of the new resorts. they might sell out before DVC can offer them to the general public. Since neither will be very big.

or people are in worst financial shape than I though

thank you just noticed that - mostly for SSR? expecting OKW because of the points extended.

but that can vary on a daily basis.

you know if this sell out is because of the new resorts. they might sell out before DVC can offer them to the general public. Since neither will be very big.

or people are in worst financial shape than I though

There are a lot of resales in SSR. Why is that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter