The Buds at DISCON!!

W

WebmasterAlex

dscn1025.jpg

Looks like those buds have bloomed in the Florida Sunshine.

This bud is frozen shut and could use a little warmth. Send a little of that Florida heat up the East Coast.

Wish I was there with you all. Hi Kim, Hi Vanessa, Hi Dixie, Hi Gina and Hi to SSBud.

THANK YOU!!!!

I wish I could have made it to the meet. Thanks so much for posting the picture! They are a BEAUTIFUL group! :) (even SSB!) ;)

Sorry that ALL of the "BUDS" were not there! :*(

It was great to see them all.... AND, yes, SSB needs to do better on the "Riddle" dealee.... that Bernie is a rascal!!! :)

Hi buds....lots and lots of discon fun. I'm sorry that marlasmom had to leave before the picture was taken...it was absolutly delightful meeting her.

We had a great time! Nice to meet the faces behind the names!

And Amid is right....marlasmom was delightful! It's too bad she missed the picture.

Thank you for the pic Alex!

It was great having so many Buds blooming in one spot! :)

Barbara, I'm sorry we didn't get this taken before you left, next time for sure! It was a real pleasure meeting you and Roy. :)

To all the Buds that couldn't be with us, start putting away a little seed money for next year!! ;) :)

What a great time we all had! I have to echo the sentiment of being sad that Marlasmom missed out on the group picture. At least we had the pleasure of meeting and talking during a pleasant evening in Epcot. :)

Okay, so let's make this official because some of us were not at DisCon and some of us are unsure of who is who.

I definitely recognize Amid Chaos from other pictures and also Snowwark. I only recognize who SideShowBob is because I met him in person last year. (LOL!)

So, that leaves the brunette and the blonde in front. I am pretty certain that the brunette is DixieDee and the blonde is Gina. I just would like confirmation of the same!

Oh, and by the way - WELCOME BACK BUDS!!!!!

Originally posted by Tulirose

So, that leaves the brunette and the blonde in front. I am pretty certain that the brunette is DixieDee and the blonde is Gina. I just would like confirmation of the same!

Oh, and by the way - WELCOME BACK BUDS!!!!!

You just need to switch it around... Gina is the gorgeous brunette and I am the one in the red sweatshirt... which I was sweating in terribly because it did NOT cool down that evening like it did the night before!

REALLY???!!!!

I could have sworn you were a brunette DixieDee!

:teeth: :teeth:

And by the way, I think you are ALL gorgeous!

It was so good meeting all of you and you are all just as nice as I knew you would be.

I am sorry we had to leave early - Roy not feeling well. Maybe when we go back in January we can figure out what is wrong with him.

Next year I want to have a meet at my house and you can sit by the pool and help me figure out what to do with the yard. I'll pick everybody up. (and drive you back).

Roy commented that everybody seemed to know each other really well from the way they were hugging. Well - yeah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter