The Busy Busy Countdo-own!!!!

ok, just remember this will be you sooner than you think.........so watch & learn little one from those who have gone before......

dont forget 180 days out it all goes crazy horse, so enjoy the calm before the apocalyptic fire-storm that will become your pleasant and relaxing family getaway....

I want my life back:sad2:

ohh I know!! Who knew this was such a time of huge planning!!! :surfweb::surfweb: I will miss you all when you are on your trip... love popping in to see what everyone is up to and hitching a ride on the excitement!!!! Ohh well not long for meee.... only 15 months to go...:rotfl:

ohh I know!! Who knew this was such a time of huge planning!!! :surfweb::surfweb: I will miss you all when you are on your trip... love popping in to see what everyone is up to and hitching a ride on the excitement!!!! Ohh well not long for meee.... only 15 months to go...:rotfl:

Admel00, you are where I was last year. I have been on this fantastic "ride" of Disney trip planning for such a long time now and I've loved every moment of it. I will miss it so much after our trip so just make the most of and enjoy your holiday lead-up :thumbsup2

Just off subject for a second....Serena Williams is being such a biatch at the US Open final!! :mad:

The commentators are sticking it to her as well.....controversy....!

Just off subject for a second....Serena Williams is being such a biatch at the US Open final!! :mad:

The commentators are sticking it to her as well.....controversy....!

I watched the last set on Fox Sports live and I totally agree! Sam played wonderfully and deserved the win (not that I'm a biased Aussie...) but even when Sam did win she wasn't one of those over the top jumping up and down screaming type winners, she graciously shook Serena's hand (who then went off in a huff, her family didn't look pleased at all).

There have been plenty of times when non Australian's have won the US open but by the way it was shown on the coverage, it was crazy that an Australian won...

:cheer2: Go Sam!

We made our first booking for this this holiday on 21st October last year, so it will be almost 11 months from then when we leave on Friday. I had been getting things organised in my head for about 3 months before that too. So to now only have 4 sleeps to go is amazing, :yay:

So the plan for tonight is:

- iron everything that we are taking
- pack it into the suitcases on my dining room table
- sort out all of the socks & undies & pack them too
- put the toiletries into their bags & make a list of things still to be added
- get DH to start to sort out all of the tech stuff
- try out the kambrooks to make sure that they work

Yikes! :scared1:

I took the kids to see their great-grandma this afternoon, we had a laugh and she stuffed them full of Freddo frogs!

OK, in order to get all of my list done, I actually have to stand up......here goes! ;)

I'm still awake, but very tired!

Ironing is all done. Nothing is packed, but it's all hanging there next to the table ready to go. I didn't want to fold it all up after I had spent so much time ironing it all. I now plan to actually pack on Wednesday, but everything will be ready to put in.

Sox are all sorted, undies almost, toiletries kind of!

Tomorrow is my last day at work.....I think....crossed fingers!

I really should sleep - it's nearly 1am! :scared1:

3 sleeps! :scared1:

As I look over into my dining room I know that it's all going to come together, but right now it's just lots of stuff!

This is my last day at work, so I have all day tomorrow to sort the bags, I have to sort myself on Thursday (hair, nails etc)....I'm a different kind of bag! :lmao:

Can't wait for a cappuccino! :worship:

3 sleeps! :scared1:

As I look over into my dining room I know that it's all going to come together, but right now it's just lots of stuff!

This is my last day at work, so I have all day tomorrow to sort the bags, I have to sort myself on Thursday (hair, nails etc)....I'm a different kind of bag! :lmao:

Can't wait for a cappuccino! :worship:

tell me about it:confused3 i'm sure i have forgotten something...but anyway..

my DH surprised me last night:hug: telling me we are getting a new mini-schnauzer puppy [will be born oct, weaned by dec]........we lost our 10yr old mini-schnauzer Heidi last year, so i am just now at a point of acceptance & getting a new one to keep my other one Schultz company..so now thinking girl names:yay:

Katie, Minnie or Bianka...cant make up my mind..

my DH surprised me last night:hug: telling me we are getting a new mini-schnauzer puppy [will be born oct, weaned by dec]........we lost our 10yr old mini-schnauzer Heidi last year, so i am just now at a point of acceptance & getting a new one to keep my other one Schultz company..so now thinking girl names:yay:

:banana:In honor of your Disney trip it would have to be Minnie :banana:

Busy Busy :dance3:3 sleeps to go :dance3:

:banana:In honor of your Disney trip it would have to be Minnie :banana:

Busy Busy :dance3:3 sleeps to go :dance3:

I know.....but would that be too obviously nerdy????......

bugger it, who cares.....Minie girl it is :woohoo:Minie with one N, as thats the german spelling......

ok, back to glaring at yr 11's :teacher: and trying not to panic snack.

Minie is a lovely name for your new puppy.....and then I could say to you the only line that I know in German - das ist ein hund - is that how you spell it?! :rolleyes1

You can see how much I actually listened during Year 7 German (not too much)! ;)

OK, so I finally just pinned down DH and made him give me the clothes that he wants to take. Now I will make sure that they are all ironed - :eek: the horror :eek: - and then sort and put away anything that is where it shouldn't be.

Tomorrow I will take DD7 to school and then come home and actually pack the suitcases. I will also wash the sheets, give the bathrooms & toilets a once over and vacuum. Then that is it for housework!! Dinner is whatever is in the fridge and/or freezer!

Thursday is me day - wax, nails, toes, hair - then a lovely night watching DD in her school performing arts concert. Then home for a restless sleep - then at about 4.00am I will fall into a deep sleep - only to be jolted awake by the alarm at 5.15am!! :scared1: Good times!! ;);)

One more thing - tonight at some stage DH and I will sit down and watch the final episode of our beloved Entourage. We love this show and we will miss it so much. It's also great because we always watch it together - "us time" - Dr. Phil would be proud!! Now we'll have to find a new favourite show - I wonder why DH won't warm to Fashion Police? :confused3

This is our Minnie.... Cause she is a Mini dog, hehehehe (she was the runt of the litter.)

Minnie by ~* Kylie *~, on Flickr

By the way -

Tuesday night 13th September - pretty boring....... :rolleyes1

Tuesday night 20th September - Yankee Stadium, Yankees -v- Tampa Bay Rays, Derek Jeter, Nick Swisher, Johnny Damon - definitely NOT BORING!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

By the way -

Tuesday night 13th September - pretty boring....... :rolleyes1

Tuesday night 20th September - Yankee Stadium, Yankees -v- Tampa Bay Rays, Derek Jeter, Nick Swisher, Johnny Damon - definitely NOT BORING!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

:cool1:i agree the 20th sounds much more interesting:lmao:

:cheer2:2 sleeps :cheer2: but i agree with you the last night shouldn't count because you don't sleep

I'm alone in my house....this never happens!

Today I want to finish the packing, do the housework and then relax tonight. I have to actually put the iPad down to do those things though!

Here goes...

So true.....Busy Busy is really busy!! :upsidedow:upsidedow

Coffee was lovely, had a little chat about the whole WDW thing, and how I have very high expectations and that maybe I should be prepared for things to not always go perfectly (is he CRAZY - this has been planned by ME - how could it not go perfectly)??!! :confused3

I have assured DH that all will be fine - just as long as he realises that in situations to do with WDW, I have read and read and read and read and read everything that I can - so my opinion just might be a valid one!! Although having said that, there are bazillions of things that I have no idea about!! :eek:

He honestly thought that I had every minute planned, and he was amazed to find out that there are a lot of days that we have open and that we can spend at a water park, Downtown Disney - or wherever!! Has this guy not read my amazing Tripit page?? I have put hours into it - then accidently deleted it :scared1: and then re-done it!! It's a masterpiece!! :worship:

So anyway, now his mind is at rest and mine is freaking out because I have lots of things to do - the first thing being to STAND UP!!! :surfweb:

45 hours...... :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter