The CR is slated for something!

For those who may not be aware, the Contemporary Thread has been running for two years now. (Since August 2003).

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=417291

Currently at 766 posts, and over 67,000 views.

The Resorts board has several threads like this on different WDW resorts. Some going back for 4-years or more.

goofy4tink said:
Here's a thought...could it be that way back when, when MrGrumpy spoke to this WDW person, that there might have been plans to tear down the CR? And then, those plans were changed to a rehab and addition of DVC in the North Wing?? Heaven knows that nothing Disney says is cast in stone until after it is done. I think that maybe there has been a bit of oversensitivity here. I hope MrGrumpy doesn't become like his name and does not go back to lurking. Come on out....we really are a nice bunch of people. We just get a little bit carried away and sometimes forget how a post may be taken, especially by a new person.
Let me start by saying I apoligoze to anyone and everyone that I may have offended or put off with my post. Thank you very much Goofy4tink, Goodcook5 and BCV23 for your parience and understanding and I will continue to post but wait atleast 24 hours befor I respond to anyone to avoid and emotional knee jerk reaction. I hope Chucks understands, and accepts my apology.
Cheers : : ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter