The craziest costume you ever wore?

So far with the exception of the marathon and Everest I always made (sewed) a costume that I thought would be runner friendly so I never used a store bought wig or anything. And for the marathon and Everest I made the ears.

None of them were as crazy as the stuff people wear at the London Marathon, at Disneyland I went as the tightrope walker from Haunted Mansion (which no one got), at Wine and Dine I went as the can can dancers from the French section of It's a Small World (also, no one got) but I didn't have the feather headpiece I made so I wore store bought ears and for a local 1/2 I went as Sailor Moon and this year as Rainbow Brite (very runner friendly). I'm planning on the Cheshire Cat for ToT.

Here's a link it has almost all the costumes I've worn and pinterest has some great examples. My friend asked if I ran these just to wear costumes and I said, "well, yeah, if I didn't I'd look pretty stupid just running now wouldn't I?"

I love your original ideas instead of the standard charactors. I was also thinking of dressing as the dancing hippo from the movie Fantasia...I know in advance that NO ONE will get it.

I am seriously thinking of Alice in Wonderland though.

I love your original ideas instead of the standard charactors. I was also thinking of dressing as the dancing hippo from the movie Fantasia...I know in advance that NO ONE will get it.

I am seriously thinking of Alice in Wonderland though.

Do it! There was a dancing hippo and a dancing ostrich out at Wine and Dine last year! I'm thinking Cheshire Cat for ToT--nothing too crazy because it'll be hot but since it's a night race I think I'll be experimenting with some battery powered lights.

Here's an example
of a running friendly R2D2 costume.

Do it! There was a dancing hippo and a dancing ostrich out at Wine and Dine last year! I'm thinking Cheshire Cat for ToT--nothing too crazy because it'll be hot but since it's a night race I think I'll be experimenting with some battery powered lights.

Here's an example
of a running friendly R2D2 costume.

Wow love that R2D2...well now I have a few mos to come up with something...I have to see what I already have and try to create something Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter