The Daily Grind ~ 1/19/2021

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed the long weekend. Was an emotional but sometimes fun weekend. We accomplished everything we needed to do - house is clear with the exception of some furniture that will be picked up by Habit for Humanity this week. My sister already has painters and cleaners hired so the home should go on the market in a few weeks. We stopped at Disney Sunday night, my bestie and her husband were there for the long weekend. We got a room at Saratoga, walked over to the Springs and had dinner at Paddlefish. DS was practically empty! I have never seen it like that! Made it very enjoyable to walk around, plus the temps were in the high 60s. Was also able to get new APS - we have been passholders since 2005!

Lisa - was thinking about you last week. Hope Megan has settled in and you are doing ok! Hugs my friend! :hug:
Chae - Allison Day? Always fun for you!
Nan - hope you are well and enjoying your scrapping!

Today:
Laundry
Swish toilets and run vacuum
Grocery store for a coupe items
Water plants
Unpack some boxes - brought home 11 boxes (3 medium, the rest small)!! 2 are stuff I wanted to keep, another box for my two younger brothers who culdn't make the trip and the rest are my parents collectibles that we believe may be worth something so I offered to do the research and sell them if I can.
Soup for supper

Enjoy your day :)!

Good morning!

Sounds like you had a busy few days Becky. Happy you got to end it with some fun.

I’m out of my funk. Megan has settled in, spent time reconnecting with friends and starts classes today.

I start my job today too! A little anxious how it will all work but excited to see my teacher friends and the kids.

Pack up my things (sanitizer, tissue, lip balm, extra mask) water bottle and snack bar. Hope they all fit in my pocket.

Work 10-3

Home and crash!

Check in with Megan

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning!

P2000 - sounds like a productive time!
m2mrb- good luck with the new job! Glad you’re doing better!
Hi PN96!

Allison day!

DD is going to Disney the 29th thru Feb 2. I’m thinking about going with her - just not sure I can handle wearing a mask that long??? Probably need to decide 😛

Have a great day!

Chae -- wearing the mask all day is not bad... after a while I forgot it was on unless I needed a drink or my glasses fogged up.. It just became 2nd nature..

Lisa -- good luck today.

Becky -- glad you were able to enjoy a night at Disney on the way home...

Today:

once over house
rattle college kids for classes
enjoy scrapping

Have a good day... Be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter