The daily grind 2/17

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Sunshine today! And wait for it...we are going to hit 40 next week!

Heading out to work at BLB for a few hours

Clean up my dresser (dump area)
Floors
Bathroom

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Sunny here this morning too after a day of thunder and rain!

TT my brother in Texas, they lost their water about 11am yesterday :(. The rolling brown outs continue in their area but are getting more and more frequent and their power time is getting shorter. At one point it was 50 degrees in their house! He went to the store to purchase more supplies and bottled water but found none. Luckily there was plenty of sparkling water available so that was something! He filled their bathtub with snow to have water to flush the toilets and to boil and cool for drinking water for their pets. They have a couple more days of the cold, suppose to break out of the freezing temps by Friday and in the 60's over the weekend! Still no idea when the power or water will be back ...

Today:
Walk
A couple chores
Put together grocery list and coupons
Scrap
Buffalo Chicken Salad for supper

Enjoy your day!

Oh my gosh Becky -- that's a nightmare for your brother and his family... that is so sad they are having to deal with that. ;(

We are supposed to hit 40 next week too Lisa.

Yesterday the kids and I spent the day digging out... we had a lot of run.. Had a neighbor stop in with his blow to get our long drive... our next door neighbor came over and cleaned up the drive since the first plow was a big ol' tractor! :) Gotta love country neighbors everyone helping everyone else..

Today:

scrap
enjoy some family time w/ kids
discuss upcoming events

Have a wonderful day. Stay safe and warm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter