~The Daily Grind~ 9/16/10

Never too old but it will take more in the begining to get used to it. Bailey is 18 months and still spends time in it. I cleaned up a mess of a stryrofom plane. now she's back into it for a retraining and it's been months and I thought we were done with it.

Good to know! She's DDs dog, but, I'm home with her all day, and I could use some time when I know she is not causing trouble :rolleyes1 I'll check into crate training tomorrow :thumbsup2

Cheryl
It won't be easy. We have always given treats when we put them in (usually a couple) if puppy won't chew on it's bed put that in there too or a special toy, or an old blanket anything that will be of comfort to them. We have always done short stints in it at first working up to longer stays. Bailey also got time outs in it done with no treats and a bad girl vs treats and a good girl. We can now just say where you a bad dog and she puts herself in timeout.

Make sure that you get or borrow a crate big enough for her to stand up and stretch and turn around in. we have always used the plastic Vary Kennels but we also did use the wire with our pug cause he came with it. I always worried about a leg getting caught in it.

Good luck with puppy training!

PBF - may your sniffles be gone!

Christy - NO ANIMALS AT THE FAIR!!?? WHAT THE!!?? ;)

late drive by today - DD kept me up all night with her cough! tired and grumpy today. did some running; little gym and grocery store.

Forgot tonight was a fundraiser FFA dinner - I bought a ticket for a drive thru dinner so at least I did not have to cooK!!!

Will try again tomorrow.:rolleyes1 Told DD if she keeps me awake tonight I may just smother her. :rotfl: I really don't do well without sleep!:rotfl:

Submitted a test report for an at home job doing med-legal reports for a doctor. Keep your fingers crossed. I think. :) I know the extra money will be nice - just hard to think about finding a work ethic again. My brain was definitely not in top med legal report mode but I think I did oK.

We don't have a 4h group right by us and when I tried starting one I got NO help and i was working 40+ hours so I need to do research on it. They wanted to bring the goats but don't have a clue what they are doing so I need some guidence.

boys both did well placed on everything they entered and tom got a red on his hay. mine and moms he said weren't done.

good luck on the job

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter