The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you're not getting Park Hoppers and have your park days set already. Is there an evening free on another where you could watch from the Beach at the Poly?

Correct - no park hoppers. I COULD move stuff around in the itinerary since we are doing the QSDP... but all the other days are optimal. I hadn't thought about watching from the Poly... that's a GREAT idea :thumbsup2

come on, lets all sing to our buddy don: happy 11th month anniversary to dons tp, happy 11th month anniversary to dons tp. / happy anniversary to dons tpppppppppppppp. happy anniversary to donnnnnnnn!!!!!:banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::cool1::cool1:

come on, lets all sing to our buddy don: happy 11th month anniversary to dons tp, happy 11th month anniversary to dons tp. / happy anniversary to dons tpppppppppppppp. happy anniversary to donnnnnnnn!!!!!:banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::cool1::cool1:

:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Correct - no park hoppers. I COULD move stuff around in the itinerary since we are doing the QSDP... but all the other days are optimal. I hadn't thought about watching from the Poly... that's a GREAT idea :thumbsup2

You could do dinner right there at Captain Cook's, then catch Wishes and the Water Parade from the beach (the Water Parade giving the fam a little "something extra" that they don't usually see with Wishes. That way, you can play it off like you planned to do it like that all along). :idea: :cool1:

WANTED!!! GOOD WOMEN WILLING TO GO TO WDW IN SEPT.!!!!:mad: i just checked my email, i got a pin code!!! never got one before, i got a pin code. make a long story short, 8 nights, magic kingdom view at the contemporary in september for $2079.00 with tax!!!!! SHE WONT GO!!!!!! i need a lawyer, there got to be something i can do!!!!! maybe ill go myself!!! im an ap holder!!!! :lmao: i knew i should of added this to our wedding vows!!!:mad:

WANTED!!! GOOD WOMEN WILLING TO GO TO WDW IN SEPT.!!!!:mad: i just checked my email, i got a pin code!!! never got one before, i got a pin code. make a long story short, 8 nights, magic kingdom view at the contemporary in september for $2079.00 with tax!!!!! SHE WONT GO!!!!!! i need a lawyer, there got to be something i can do!!!!! maybe ill go myself!!! im an ap holder!!!! :lmao: i knew i should of added this to our wedding vows!!!:mad:

Irreconcilable Differences!!!

I'm bummed. I messed up. I can't believe I made a rookie mistake. Took some time to review my itinerary and found out something that I thought NEVER occurred at WDW. There are 4 nights in April where they are NOT having Wishes performed at MK... and guess who scheduled to go to MK on one of those days? :headache: Yep... me. Now I'm trying to decide if I should change the itinerary... or just go without seeing Wishes. We COULD wait until the night before we leave to see Wishes. I'm torn... what do you guys think?

While the Poly is a good alternative, Wishes is a must for me. Nothing beats standing on Main Street with family and friends while it goes off. I would vote to move things around. Good luck. Let us know what you decided in your next trip report. (Sorry, couldn't help myself)

Maybe it's Daddy and me time for DD.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: HAHA! Thanks, Dave!

You could do dinner right there at Captain Cook's, then catch Wishes and the Water Parade from the beach (the Water Parade giving the fam a little "something extra" that they don't usually see with Wishes. That way, you can play it off like you planned to do it like that all along). :idea: :cool1:

Another great idea! Unfortunately, due to a prior experience at Captain Cook's I've been informed that we can no longer dine there. :confused3 But I certainly like how you think:thumbsup2

Maybe you could hold a DIS Mom raffle... winner gets to go along on the trip! :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

While the Poly is a good alternative, Wishes is a must for me. Nothing beats standing on Main Street with family and friends while it goes off. I would vote to move things around. Good luck. Let us know what you decided in your next trip report. (Sorry, couldn't help myself)

I'll definitely let you guys know what was decided... eventually :cool2:

Another great idea! Unfortunately, due to a prior experience at Captain Cook's I've been informed that we can no longer dine there. :confused3 But I certainly like how you think:thumbsup2
So we're on the right track.
Perhaps substitute Gasparilla Grill at the Grand Floridian for dinner a bit earlier, then walk over to the Poly beach for fireworks. Or just watch from the dock outside Gasparilla Grill. Or have a "splurge night" at Ohana or Kona.

Geez, you misplace your pants one time and they never let you forget it.:confused3

we are taking her out of school in december, i cant take her out in sept. we are taking her in june 2011 at the contemp. for her hs grad present and instead of a party. it would of just been myself and dw. :mad:

So just forget the women then & go by yourself or take one of your buddies along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter