The DIS Dad's Club XXXI 1/2 - Man's Room Official Transition Thread! {Updated 3/31}

hay, congrats ian for getting the last word in on disdad 6!:thumbsup2 with most of us being married guys, we dont often get the chance to get the last word in.:lmao: i think thats why its so much fun getting to the last 10 pages.:lmao:

Great... I don't check the boards for a few days and you guys BLOW IT UP! :furious: Guess I need to hire a babysitter :lmao::lmao: OK... Working to get the new thread up soon. Sheesh... you guys seriously added over 70 pages of posts in 2 days...:sad2:

Great... I don't check the boards for a few days and you guys BLOW IT UP! :furious: Guess I need to hire a babysitter :lmao::lmao: OK... Working to get the new thread up soon. Sheesh... you guys seriously added over 70 pages of posts in 2 days...:sad2:
not pointing any fingers but it was stophers fault!!!:lmao: i for a change didnt have anything to do with it!:lmao:

not pointing any fingers but it was stophers fault!!!:lmao: i for a change didnt have anything to do with it!:lmao:

And I gladly accept responsibility for that one... although Rental01 did have to come and steal my thunder and take the prize.... :sad2:

:welcome: back DON!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Let me file this thread away for a few months... I'll break it back out at the end of DDC VII.:surfweb:

alright! I have been up since 2:30 am worried sick about my sons wife stationed misawa Japan!.. he is currently deployed in kuwait and his wife was home alone.. according to the news they were missed by the tsunami by a 30 minute drive! :scared1: I just heard from her about an hour ago.. they have been without power, internet or cell service until now.. she is now in a generator powered building.. soo :thumbsup2 she is good to go. I just cant believe that it missed her by that little! like all of you seeing the tsunami rolling in.. and the vortex in the ocean just scared the PEANUT BUTTER out of me! just reminds me of how small we are compared to the world..

disneyland tokyo was hit with ground liquifaction.. but the reports are saying no injuries..

how fortunate we are to be here..:grouphug:

alright! I have been up since 2:30 am worried sick about my sons wife stationed misawa Japan!.. he is currently deployed in kuwait and his wife was home alone.. according to the news they were missed by the tsunami by a 30 minute drive! :scared1: I just heard from her about an hour ago.. they have been without power, internet or cell service until now.. she is now in a generator powered building.. soo :thumbsup2 she is good to go. I just cant believe that it missed her by that little! like all of you seeing the tsunami rolling in.. and the vortex in the ocean just scared the PEANUT BUTTER out of me! just reminds me of how small we are compared to the world..

disneyland tokyo was hit with ground liquifaction.. but the reports are saying no injuries..

how fortunate we are to be here..:grouphug:

So glad to hear that your family is ok!!!

LOL.. I just came back on here to play for a few minutes and look what you did! :lmao:

I called it 3.5 wee:lmao:ks ago, and by golly I meant it. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

At least most of the last 10 or so pages were just pictures... sorry all for doing it to you all, butI knew I wouldn't get it if it dragged out til next week...had to just shut it down now

I called it 3.5 wee:lmao:ks ago, and by golly I meant it. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

At least most of the last 10 or so pages were just pictures... sorry all for doing it to you all, butI knew I wouldn't get it if it dragged out til next week...had to just shut it down now

That was awesome...nice work young man!:thumbsup2

Dogs woke me up.....guess I'm transitioning! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter