• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dis - like the new look

BevS97

disney scrapper
Not sure if this is a trip planning question, but it's about a trip planning section of the Dis - I was just looking at the new parks hours page

May Park Hours

and I love the layout - means you can print it out and have all the hours/parades/fireworks in one place.

Only thing is it doesn't line up very well. So the -CLOSED- for River Country actually lines up with the Jamming Jungle Parade.

Just thought it was worth pointing out a useful page, and also asking if it could be realigned because it had me confused.

Ta

bev

Thanks for the link Bev - I haven't had a chance to do much exploring around the new-look pages yet.

I can see what you mean about the alignment - I think it's because the title 'Share a Dream Come True' goes to a second line, but the times don't allow for that. I'll ask a Webmaster to take a look at it :)

that was what I thought, a couple of the titles are on 2 lines, but all the times are just on one.

Nice idea though

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter