The Disdads "Where in the World is"...Photo game.

Long time no play...

Be Our Guest... just past the entrance on the left I think.

Sorry, got crazy at work and home. You got it!

DS had a baseball tournament in Long Island, NY and the resort was charging $50/day for wifi so we did not have access for a while. I'll try to stay more focused.

I hate when places charge for wifi! And it seems to happen more often in areas with slow mobile internet...

no kidding!!!! I was texting today with a fellow dad and told me you were heading down again soon? :confused3 told me to look at your ticker and there it is!!!! your catching up to me!!! looks like we are missing each other by about a week.
if I don't talk to you before you leave, have a nice trip! :thumbsup2

Has this thread turned into the "Where in the World is this bathroom" thread now that Zerfs is here??? :thumbsup2

Good to see you around Dave! pirate:

no kidding!!!! I was texting today with a fellow dad and told me you were heading down again soon? :confused3 told me to look at your ticker and there it is!!!! your catching up to me!!! looks like we are missing each other by about a week.
if I don't talk to you before you leave, have a nice trip! :thumbsup2

Thanks Dave! You have a great trip too, we'll meet up again one of these days.

Has this thread turned into the "Where in the World is this bathroom" thread now that Zerfs is here??? :thumbsup2

Good to see you around Dave! pirate:
little more then two weeks till its a small world live facetime broadcast!! pixiedust: and don't give me that crap about losing the signal again! :lmao:

Thanks Dave! You have a great trip too, we'll meet up again one of these days.

:thumbsup2 that is a thumb.......... (now if it was fed) :lmao:

Heyyyy... do I get a ride?
Lol sure!!! I do it's a small world for Scott because it's his favorite. I got five fps for seven dwarfs if you want to ride along? They are all in the late morning time frame. If not I can send it to you.
I have 11 more days!!! One bedroom at beach club for 11 nights just dw and I for our 30th anniversary. Some fps, a lot of adrs and a lot of just enjoying the sites and sounds.
I'll be in touch when we get there!!!

Lol sure!!! I do it's a small world for Scott because it's his favorite. I got five fps for seven dwarfs if you want to ride along? They are all in the late morning time frame. If not I can send it to you.
I have 11 more days!!! One bedroom at beach club for 11 nights just dw and I for our 30th anniversary. Some fps, a lot of adrs and a lot of just enjoying the sites and sounds.
I'll be in touch when we get there!!!

Yeah, I'd hate to ruin you and Scott's special bond ride.

So absolutley, I'll take 7 dwarfs mine train.

:banana: :yay:

Pretty blurry. How much beer did you have when you took this picture? I need to guess one of these, because I have hundreds of these "where in WDW" pictures. Our family plays this game at every holiday gathering. I show 25 pictures. They each write down their guess. Highest score so far has been 17 of 25. They obviously do not pay attention to the details.

Bacon - Gotta have the Bacon Cheddar soup at Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter