The Disney Box Made Me Do It TRIP REPORT STARTED SEE SIG LINE

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I totally do practice packing but not for the car..usually it's the weight limit for the airplane! Looks like you're good to go!

Love your Epcot, top five! We love Soarin' and TT too. Never been on Spaceship Earth--looking forward to experience it for the first time. That champagne from France--looks good to me! :thumbsup2

I love your practice packing!!! Totally something I would do. :rotfl:

Happy Mom's Day!!

Oh yeah, the practice pack! :thumbsup2
We do that too, in fact I really really need to do that this year because my DD got a new, bigger suitcase for Christmas. Let's hope it all still fits! :laughing:

I liked your Epcot top five!

I laughed my head off the 1st time we rode Spaceship Earth after the refurb. Seeing our future at the end was so great! :lmao:

I may have to get my nerve up to look down while on Soarin'. That has never occurred to me before, but I'm curious now as to what it looks like!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I totally do practice packing but not for the car..usually it's the weight limit for the airplane! Looks like you're good to go!

LOL--I forget about flying. We never do! And thanks for the Mother's day wishes!

Love your Epcot, top five! We love Soarin' and TT too. Never been on Spaceship Earth--looking forward to experience it for the first time. That champagne from France--looks good to me! :thumbsup2

I love your practice packing!!! Totally something I would do. :rotfl:

Happy Mom's Day!!

That champagne was great--in 16 days I'll have some

And I'm glad I fit in so well here!

Yo only have 15 days Its going to be here very soon!

I know--I can hardly contain myself!

Oh yeah, the practice pack! :thumbsup2
We do that too, in fact I really really need to do that this year because my DD got a new, bigger suitcase for Christmas. Let's hope it all still fits! :laughing:

I liked your Epcot top five!

I laughed my head off the 1st time we rode Spaceship Earth after the refurb. Seeing our future at the end was so great! :lmao:

I may have to get my nerve up to look down while on Soarin'. That has never occurred to me before, but I'm curious now as to what it looks like!

It's funny how a new suitcase or the like can change the whole dynamics of packing! I will have to do another practice pack, because I've rearranged some stuff. :rotfl2:

I don't know that looking down on Soarin' is a good thing. . .especially if you are sitting at B-1. (Center-front.) You are warned. :rotfl:

Love your Top 5 at Epcot, it is great to know what other families like about the parks.

Always!!! I mean Always! Practice Pack the car and the bags! If it doesn't fit you can start to decide what you do not need to take! Better than doing this right before you leave, right! :goodvibes

I practice pack our bags before we leave like a dozen times. Drives DH crazy. Then I make him practice pack our van about a week before we leave. He always has a mini husband breakdown but he does it just for me :lovestruc :rotfl:

Great posts! 14 days to go!!!!

Love your Top 5 at Epcot, it is great to know what other families like about the parks.

Always!!! I mean Always! Practice Pack the car and the bags! If it doesn't fit you can start to decide what you do not need to take! Better than doing this right before you leave, right! :goodvibes

I practice pack our bags before we leave like a dozen times. Drives DH crazy. Then I make him practice pack our van about a week before we leave. He always has a mini husband breakdown but he does it just for me :lovestruc :rotfl:

Great posts! 14 days to go!!!!

I practice packed again last night, lol. No pictures this time, but I did it. I wish, though, dh would put a couple of things in his suitcase. It's making me nervous!

And guess what?!? Today we have 12 days to go!!!!

That title is the question of the year? Who calls the Disney Travel Company 14 days out and adds something to their reservation?

Apparently me.

I thought about what Legomom said. You know. Not regretting having Park Hoppers. I kept thinking how right she was. I let it sink in a bit. And then at 7am (while driving to work, noless--it's okay, I have my credit card number memorized :rotfl2:)

I added the park hopper option. So now we have what is probably the mega of all tickets--9 day with the Park Hopper and Water Park Option. DH and Boo are already planning on sneaking off together to Animal Kingdom's AM emh and meeting us in Magic Kingdom later. Sweetie and I are planning on staying at Magic Kingdom until 3am. Stinky just wants to go to Disney Quest.

We all have plans for our tickets, but one thing is for sure. . .

We plan on having the Best. Trip. Ever.

Magic Kingdom is my favorite park. I plan to visit it 4 different times on our trip in 12 days. I'm thankful for park hoppers which will give us that chance. (And a long trip where we can change our minds and still make it to our reservations for dinner.

Anyway, there are many reasons why I love Magic Kingdom, with the first being this. . .Cinderella's Castle:

20081024109.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

Image1178.jpg

DSC_0150-1.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

:lovestruc:cloud9:

Anyway, the castle is our first love, but we have many more whent it comes to attractions. . .

5. Dumbo. DH and Boo have never ridden it, seeing as how this was Boo when we went in October 2008:

20081024287.jpg

That day, Dumbo had been down all day, when we came around from Liberty Square after Spectromagic, Dumbo was running with a shorter than normal ride.

The best way to ride Dumbo? During Wishes. My friend, tbtdawg, took this picture of us. . .

DSC_0463.jpg

4. The Haunted Mansion. "Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion. I am your host. Your--Ghost Host. . ." We can almost completely recite this. We love to ride this ride at night--it has a different feeling and I don't know why other than maybe the perception of coming in from the dark.

DSC_0166.jpg

3. Splash Mountain. That 50 foot plunge is great--this really ties for the family with Haunted Mansion, but I put it here because of the shear difficulty of getting a fastpass sometimes for this one.

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

2. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. The kids love this ride, even my son who is afraid of roller coasters. I think it's a better starter for kids than the Barnstormer. It certainly has less scary drops! It's also one I love to ride at night. During Christmas, getting to the highest point and looking over at the castle all lit up for Christmas was truly magical!

20081024163.jpg

1. Pirates of the Caribbean. This probably used to be at number 5, but in honor of TarzansKat, we are going to have a memorial ride on Pirates this year, making it our number one in things to do while we are at Disney.

And who could miss out on Jack, anyway?

DSC_0120.jpg

So, there you have it. Our MK top 5. And 12 more days until I'm in my Laughing Place.

nice update and yay on the park hoppers!!! We have always gotten park hoppers for as long as I can remember. We like to mix it up daily and since we eat most of our meals at Epcot, it's nice to have the park hopper to do something in the morning and head to Epcot and go to like MK EMH after Epcot closes :) We think it's worth the money and even when I was really young we got them so to us they are worth it :)

I love your pics :) That Dumbo one is awesome!!! I'm going to do an update real soon myself!

12 day!!! It's almost time for your single digit dance. I better get warmed up:banana: I think you'll be glad you went with the park hoppers. Especially because your trip is so long so there will be times you may just want to hop over to one park for an hour or two. Love the picture of Dumbo with Wishes going off!

That title is the question of the year? Who calls the Disney Travel Company 14 days out and adds something to their reservation?

Apparently me.

I thought about what Legomom said. You know. Not regretting having Park Hoppers. I kept thinking how right she was. I let it sink in a bit. And then at 7am (while driving to work, noless--it's okay, I have my credit card number memorized :rotfl2:)

I added the park hopper option. So now we have what is probably the mega of all tickets--9 day with the Park Hopper and Water Park Option. DH and Boo are already planning on sneaking off together to Animal Kingdom's AM emh and meeting us in Magic Kingdom later. Sweetie and I are planning on staying at Magic Kingdom until 3am. Stinky just wants to go to Disney Quest.

We all have plans for our tickets, but one thing is for sure. . .

We plan on having the Best. Trip. Ever.

That sounds great! I know you will have the very best trip!:thumbsup2:cool1:
also i love your top 5 mk picks

We love the park hopper along with the water parks and more add on. We love being able to hop all over The Happy Place! Enjoyed your top 5 at MK.

10 days!!!!​

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:banana::banana::banana:
:cheer2::cheer2:
:dance3:

nice update and yay on the park hoppers!!! We have always gotten park hoppers for as long as I can remember. We like to mix it up daily and since we eat most of our meals at Epcot, it's nice to have the park hopper to do something in the morning and head to Epcot and go to like MK EMH after Epcot closes :) We think it's worth the money and even when I was really young we got them so to us they are worth it :)

I love your pics :) That Dumbo one is awesome!!! I'm going to do an update real soon myself!

I like the idea of park hoppers especially for a 10-day trip. The kids are going to get really tired of having to stick in one place, so we're starting at the UG's and TGM's best parks and then hopping over to evening EMH after a long break.

12 day!!! It's almost time for your single digit dance. I better get warmed up:banana: I think you'll be glad you went with the park hoppers. Especially because your trip is so long so there will be times you may just want to hop over to one park for an hour or two. Love the picture of Dumbo with Wishes going off!

Single digit dance tomorrow! :banana:

My friend did a great job with the Wishes picture. That ride was so amazing--truly a once in a lifetime experience.

I love the photos.

Thanks, hon! :goodvibes

That sounds great! I know you will have the very best trip!:thumbsup2:cool1:
also i love your top 5 mk picks

Thanks, Hallie!

We love the park hopper along with the water parks and more add on. We love being able to hop all over The Happy Place! Enjoyed your top 5 at MK.

10 days!!!!​

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:banana::banana::banana:
:cheer2::cheer2:
:dance3:

I can't believe we are at 10 days--I do online checkin tomorrow, because we are staying offsite the first night.

:woohoo: for PH!! :woohoo: Another great top five list! :goodvibes:

party: 10 days party:

Thanks! I am so happy about getting the hoppers.

Hooray for Park Hoppers! You will not regret it. It's nice to have the option of going to more than one park in a day...adds so many more possibilities!

I love your 1st Cinderella Castle picture and the one of Dumbo during Wishes! Those are really awesome! :thumbsup2

Your MK top 5 list is great!

Single digits, single digits, single digits! I'm going crazy, how about you?!?!? :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter